hey guys i need your help for my computer store

Tulsileaf said:
a book is a set of financial records. see Excel or any other spreadsheet program for an example.

You are right....... I just had a look around the internet and I see the term "Book" and "Spreadsheet" used to describe the same kind of concept:

Some examples:

http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1073789114

The cash book/spreadsheet
The cash "'book" (i.e spreadsheet) is the final record of all the money that comes into and goes out of your business. It is a good idea to use it to record each transaction, whether it was made in cash, by credit card, by cheque or by the Banks' Automated Clearing System (BACS).

You usually hear Accountants talking about "book keeping" which really is a spreadsheet..........it doesnt neccessarily have to be on computer to be called a spreadsheet.

You know this discussion about BOOKS has brought back my university days to mind..... I forgot myself that some people called spreadsheets "books" :) so thanks to whoever brought it up :)

Cheers :D

it was brought up as a joke as a person who's completely wired doesn't look at books at all and may forget what they are :p.
On the the other hand, spreedsheets are called books. So naturally I decided to play on the original joke a bit :D

excellent service ... did i say that? anyways lost of hardware to pick from just incase a noob wants to build a computer on the cheap.

I kinda think this is a stupid question because you need to stock newer cooler computer in the shop and be able to order parts for people that they request. I know a place downtown that does this called Turtle Computers (don't ask why they named it this... sounds like really slow computers) and they do this. They are a good shop and get plenty of buisness.

thats not bad, i wouldn't use that service because i always order online :)

Maybe if someone want, i don't know a mobo you buy it off Ebuyer Add £20 or £30 onto it :)

Back
Top Bottom