Hey guys, I need a favor.

:(

That almost gave me a seizure. It's like when you're playing a game and the computer freezes leaving the sound sticking in a loop.

Awful. Don't want to sound like Simon Cowell but the "music" you posted is absolute cack. That's not a remix, it's a mess of random samples dumped onto a timeline. It's so repetitive that it's painful to listen to.

:(

That almost gave me a seizure. It's like when you're playing a game and the computer freezes leaving the sound sticking in a loop.

Awful. Don't want to sound like Simon Cowell but the "music" you posted is absolute cack. That's not a remix, it's a mess of random samples dumped onto a timeline. It's so repetitive that it's painful to listen to.

So you don't like it? :D

same, its not my kind of music, might be the reason why I didnt like it. I didnt register to vote or anything if you guys are wondering.
Please dont rep me, I'm just giving my feedback.

Back
Top Bottom