Hey Everyone!

shanaya

In Runtime
I hear I have been missed via an e-mail by CF. Is it true? ;)
Anyways, just wanted to touch bases and say hey! How are ya all? I have been busy busy with work and life in general. Bought my own place recently and it feels good! No more landlords for this woman! :D

Hey! No more landlords eh? So I guess YOU'RE the boss now :p I hope you find some time to spend with us in the forums. I know life an work usually is time consuming, but if you could pare some time, we'd all apreciate it! And yes, you've been missed, like every long gone members that we remember :)

How's life been treating me? Well, they've given me car troubles and it sent me jobless, but fortunately, I was able to get unemployment for a while. I got to wait t'il March to drive again, and then, I could get back in the job hunt. When ready, I'll try to move into Ontario, so I'll try getting a job over there as well, if possible!

How's life been treating me? Well, they've given me car troubles and it sent me jobless, but fortunately, I was able to get unemployment for a while. I got to wait t'il March to drive again, and then, I could get back in the job hunt. When ready, I'll try to move into Ontario, so I'll try getting a job over there as well, if possible!

Well all the best of luck to you, hope things turn out for the better soon!

Got your own place, eh? I'm in the same boat, I need to find one.

I've applied for a loan, but I think it'd be hard for someone who's changed jobs 5 times in the last 2 years to get one, even though it's obvious I can afford the loan. In fact, the most expensive loan option (30 year, no down payment) is $50 a month LESS than what I pay for rent here.

Not to mention, the landlord of this place is trying to sell this house, and I don't want it because it's in such bad shape. She hasn't given me a notice yet, but in my state legislative code, it states that she has to give me 90 days written notice (WV Legislative Code Chapter 55 Article 3B-3.)

When ready, I'll try to move into Ontario, so I'll try getting a job over there as well, if possible!
Nice, any idea where abouts here in ontario you want to live if you dont mind me askin? im near sudbury, its pretty nice

Got your own place, eh? I'm in the same boat, I need to find one.

I've applied for a loan, but I think it'd be hard for someone who's changed jobs 5 times in the last 2 years to get one, even though it's obvious I can afford the loan. In fact, the most expensive loan option (30 year, no down payment) is $50 a month LESS than what I pay for rent here.

Not to mention, the landlord of this place is trying to sell this house, and I don't want it because it's in such bad shape. She hasn't given me a notice yet, but in my state legislative code, it states that she has to give me 90 days written notice (WV Legislative Code Chapter 55 Article 3B-3.)

I ended up getting a place that is only 7 years old, it is a double wide mobile home and I got it for well under the initial listing price. It was a buyer's market at the time, yay for me! :D
Good luck to you, hope you get what you want. :) I was able to use some of my RRSP for a downpayment, only had to put down 5% so the place I got at 108,000 I only had to pay over 5000 for a downpayment.

Hi :) Not sure I knew you when you were regularly around? I was probably after your time... hi anyway!

I'd like to find my own place at some point (uni to finish first!) though prices are ridiculously expensive here (I wish we could find any house at all for 108k!) Still, stable job, mortgage and hopefully all will be under wraps. Just one of those facts of life living in the UK. Still, don't know about there but renting here in Kent at the moment seems rather ridiculous when it's actually a darn sight less for a mortgage most of the time. It's just the hassle of setting everything up.

Back
Top Bottom