Hey anyone play Diablo 2 on Battle.net?

Hey, I was just curious if anyone likes to play D2 online. I love the game myself, its addicting, as long as its online lol, single player is kinda dull in my opinion but other people love it. So give me a shout out lol

Whats the go with playing it online?? i have it but i have never been bothered playing it online! What do you have to do??

WOW D2 is still alive?? hehe that was my old stomping grounds a couple of years back. Was addicted to the game for about 1 and a half years. hehe have fun. try random builds.

D2 is still alive, and I know its quite oldschool, but I find it enjoyable. HAHA, maybe because I dont have a good enough comp for games such as GW and WOW. But im perfectly fine with that, I enjoy D2 for the comp and everything else on Xbox, its just simpler that way. Hahahahaha :D

The most addictive game I've ever played. The problem is, after a year of playing all your characters are godly, and PVP really is not fun in that game. And it stops being interesting.

My sorc's meteor did over 25k damage. Top that. :)

rakedog said:
The most addictive game I've ever played. The problem is, after a year of playing all your characters are godly, and PVP really is not fun in that game. And it stops being interesting.

My sorc's meteor did over 25k damage. Top that. :)

My Sorc's Lightning does over 36k damage, I topped it :p not to mention -35% lighting resist to all enemies. so yah :p she rapes anything.

Oh, and does anyone have a spare LoD CD Key I may be able to have? I have 2 comps and it would make it so much easier to transfer stuff to my mule accounts. haha THNX

i had an diablo 2 account, until it got deleted. I almost had the Barabian'a set..whatever armor that is that i forgot...i used to play it alot..

dorfman said:
i had an diablo 2 account, until it got deleted. I almost had the Barabian'a set..whatever armor that is that i forgot...i used to play it alot..

haha, if you played it alot you would have remembered wat its called. Immortal King's Armor A.K.A. "IK" lol, but hey, i dont blame ya, i forget stuff all the time!

Back
Top Bottom