hey

build my own for desktop and IBM for laptop.. those IBM's last a long time... untill recently my fiancee adam's IBM LT from 97 croaked. batteries for that thing are now 250+ and I could only find them at apcc.com

you dont wanna go the dell way cause their systems overheat so much (my finacee works there and he literally used one for a heater!) plus they are cheaply built and designed and they dotn last very long.

HPs are ok for some people but thier printers are oddballed.

Sony Vaios are expensive.

Gateways are... hrrmmm havent used one in a long time. havent even been on thier site in years.

Alienware is expensive and i dont know how good they are.

Build your own will always be the best but you need to be a rather advanced user.
I have always found Dells to be fine and HPs are always good.

my gateway dont run bad. but it dose over heat until i liquid cooled it...but it took alot fo work to get my gateway to where i wanted it.......(put more ram in....added 2 hard drives.....better video card...ect.)...i have custom built 3 pcs for my self but i sold them and bought a car..lol so now i have to do the payment option....(reason i went with gate way)...lol by the way dell...customer support people dont speak english to well and gateways technical support are assholes...:-D

-Buckweat420-

my gateway dont run bad. but it dose over heat until i liquid cooled it...but it took alot fo work to get my gateway to where i wanted it.......(put more ram in....added 2 hard drives.....better video card...ect.)...i have custom built 3 pcs for my self but i sold them and bought a car..lol so now i have to do the payment option....(reason i went with gate way)...lol by the way dell...customer support people dont speak english to well and gateways technical support are assholes...:-D

-Buckweat420-

Back
Top Bottom