...And hes back. With a chip on his shoulder

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well yeah. Im back from Vegas. Got my ass beat in the tourny. I got all nervous and freaked out.. And I started shaking and blew it. 5/10. Not too terribly bad, but I didnt place.

And I couldnt care less about that..

Well, during the tourny, I met this one girl. We were all talking and stuff. Having a great time. She went to her division (and kicked ass!) and I went to mine. And I got her number and such, and we were going to hang out after it. But she had to go to a show, and I had to go do some other stuff. And I try calling her afterwards but I couldnt get ahold of her.

So, I leave a voice mail. And I get a call back the next morning. And my mom left Vegas ealier then me, so I was stuck with some friends parents. And I ask if I can go down stairs real fast just to meet up with her.

This is where I get the chip on my shoulder.

They were saying how if they had a daughter they wouldnt let her go see some boy that she just met. And I told my Sensi (friends dad) that I wasnt looking for a relation ship on the plane. And he said, oh well she lives in Michigan (sp) so that would be the perfect kind of girl. So I try and defend her by saying shes a sophmore (which she is) But they are all like oh no, it doesnt matter. And then started to say how if she would go see me, that she has bad parents. And other random ****.

I mean, I was so pissed, like you have no idea. I've been in a bad mood the whole day, because I want to see her. And they were saying hella mean things about her. And just other random stuff.

I just about threw up. And I still feel like doing it.

Damn, every single tounament I go to like this, I always get some girls number, and hung up like this. Although, I like this one the most. Shes beautiful. Like.... You have absolutly no idea.

Oh, and for the record, they said alot more stuff, just I chose to forget that. At least I tried, and so far worked. Just because it was horrible. I mean, my gut just sank when they said that. You know what I mean right?

ah cool, so you met a chick who might be able to kick your ass. Nice! I like! But why are you so hung up on this girl, she lives in Michigan and you're in washington right? She's sort of far away so would it have worked anyway? Or were you looking for a little something just for one night...? lol But yeah, these things happen, i've let a few slip away from me in similar situations.

Hahaha, nothing like that. I mean, its not that I would necessarily date her, just because she is so far away. Its just that shes a really cool person. Think of the coolest/nicest person you know. And then double that person, and you have this girl. No joke, shes easily three times nicer then anyone I know.

And the thing is that odds are good, I wont ever see her again. Or if I do, its going to be a long time. So all we can do is like talk on the phone. And lets hope that her mom does get mad at that.

Oh yeah.. She might be able to. Shes 4 months training behind me. And I was watching her fight.. Just damn! Haha, she kicked major ass.

Oh ok, yeah, hell that sucks. There are so few people in this world who are actually nice and especially to meet a girl like that is quite a slim chance, at least in my books. Keep talking to her then, and if you are determined enough to keep the communication going you will meet eachother again one day.

I once met a girl when i was just young, we were good friends at that time. Then several years went by and I hadnt seen or talked to her forever. Then when i was in my freshman year in highschool i met up with her again and we got really close. It was nice, because she seems a lot like the girl you describe. But, of course, i f***ed it up and we got in a fight over something really stupid and once again I didnt see or talk to her for several more years. Now this year, I have been talking to her again but...well, it's just not the same between us. She seems very distant in a sense, and I think any of that closeness that used to exist between us is gone. I still want to go back to the way things were before but now I feel that it's too late because she is leaving for post secondary in the fall. I only have this summer to correct the mistakes i've made. I can only hope that I will be able to do that.

Very rare indeed. But yeah, I cant get this girl outta my mind. Shes great. I talked with her for like 30 minutes. And I just cant stop thinking about her. Every moment, lol. Its so sad, because its true.

As for your story.. I know what you mean. Sucks when that happens.

Haha she is gonna be mad i tried karate when i was very little someone punched me in the face and got scared :p was like 5

Back
Top Bottom