Heres a way to get an xbox360 elite

Sorry man I had to edit your post, it was classified as spam. Since you are a long time member, I didn't move the threat to the spam archive.

Sorry about editing your post, and I will PM you the message in your original thread.

Might I add that you will need a credit card, BUT, if you do the stamps offer, then you can cancel it before its charged. So its free.

What did his post say...... You should move that so we can discuss what was in it if there is a disagreement.

What did his post say...... You should move that so we can discuss what was in it if there is a disagreement.

It was steps on how to earn a free Xbox. One of those, sign up and click recommended by X, do this, reccomend Y amount of people, get your Xbox kinda deals.

I have the original message stored, but I am pretty sure it qualified as spam. If you would like I will PM it to you.

No they arent too good to be true. I have seen proof and know how they work. They are just a pain in the ass, cause getting those referals isn't easy. But in the long run it works, after 4-12 week shipping too...

Back
Top Bottom