Here's one for the Firefox Fanboys

I personally use firefox, but it is hell to design webpages for, when using both Dreamweaver and Frontpage, what looks absolutely fine in IE, goes to hell in firefox, all the positioning, formatting, everything is messed up.

I think one of the main reasons for this is that I tend to use the WYSISWG method as opposed to HTML, but I need to learn HTML because using WYSISWG bulks up the coding.

I think I used Avant on my dad's computer, is it provided with BT broadband?? (for the UK users) It seemed pretty cool.

I like the plugins, but installing flash, shockwave media players are just a pain, it always takes me ages to finally get it working properly.

xguynameddavex said:
Really?? sweet tip dude thanks, but i wanted to make sure people knew that both pages were displaying the same page and not loading or anything, and that no other programs were loaded that could affect the result.
I use a program called gadwin print screen... (it's free ware...).

I press alt+prnitscreen and draw a box around what I like... it captures teh cursor as wel if you want to use something to indicate to people where they should press.

Try clearing the cache if FF is taking a big load on your ram. I just did that with IE, and it came down from 41,000kb to 20,000kb. Same with FF.

Back
Top Bottom