Help real quick.

Take her to your bed and then put it in her ass. Now thats something new and exciting :D

But seriously though i think the movies would be fine.

Movies are just soo.... so damn over used. Its not even a date anymore. Its 2 people sitting next to each other awkwardly wondering if the other is going to make a move. Theirs no opportunity to get to know someone.

take her to a nice restaurant , i know its something loads of people do but it lets you get to talk to the girl quite well all that time sat there wating for food to be served etc
i would say if you had been going out with the girl a while chose a nice restaurant you know she likes but you havent just pick a restaurant you like and know the staff are friendly etc and take her there

are you really hung up on taking her out on a date? why not take her for drinks, slip a roofie in hers and just skip the rest of the senseless BS.

Lol some good suggestions here. Let's see what have I done recently...sporting events? You get to talk a lot, flirt, etc. If she likes the same team as you, there's something in common to discuss. If she likes the other team, you can tease her.

Back
Top Bottom