Help please?

deepesh1193:
that's right, you learn by mistakes. so experimenting is a good thing.
i haven't broken too much of my stuff, only a motherboard. (i wasted good vodka down my computer... not kidding)
Yeah this forum is awesome. not too crowded so members can better remember each other and threads are not getting overwhelmed by posts.

You had all that break in only one year? Holy crap... Get your money back or something... damn.

Nops.. the 1 year I didn't break anything.. here where I live there is voltage fluctuations so the transformer in the SMPS melted due to it.. so had to change it two times in 4-5 years.. Now I am using a voltage stabilizer.. the thing I broke was just the CPU fan.. I am very bad in opening the original intel fan locks..
don't know how the hard disk got faulty and had to get it replaced by the manufacturer.. and the dvd writer, the lens got broken that was the quality of that sony product which is poor.. and the hard disk I opened was an old hard disk of 6 GB..

deepesh1193:
that's right, you learn by mistakes. so experimenting is a good thing.
i haven't broken too much of my stuff, only a motherboard. (i wasted good vodka down my computer... not kidding)
Yeah this forum is awesome. not too crowded so members can better remember each other and threads are not getting overwhelmed by posts.

I too just has wasted money on the CPU fan and the SMPS.. it seems a lot and I have done a lot of crap.. but didn't waste money on that.. also I am the computer mechanic in my family and friends so gained a lot experience from there too.. and I think doing experiments give you more knowledge and clear concepts..

Nops.. the 1 year I didn't break anything.. here where I live there is voltage fluctuations so the transformer in the SMPS melted due to it.. so had to change it two times in 4-5 years.. Now I am using a voltage stabilizer.. the thing I broke was just the CPU fan.. I am very bad in opening the original intel fan locks..
don't know how the hard disk got faulty and had to get it replaced by the manufacturer.. and the dvd writer, the lens got broken that was the quality of that sony product which is poor.. and the hard disk I opened was an old hard disk of 6 GB..

Oh okay. Then it doesn't sound as bad as I thought.

When I had my 1st computer I was too scared to touch it in fear of breaking it or doing something wrong but after being shown by my nephew who is a computer tech I realised how easy these things are.
Since then I have upgrade & built new computers, all through DIY learning, yeah I have made some mistakes and the odd component failed but again that goes with the territory with gaining experience & knowledge....you also learn by your mistakes.

A great hobby I have been doing since 1986

If ya'll idea of learning is to abuse it till it breaks then something's wrong. That is so wrong on so many levels.

I have to agree with you there Seti, Especially if its something that may not be working and can be fixed which is a real waste of money, You could be putting that piece of hardware to use to repair a computer/laptop and then you would have put it to good use instead of destroying it for the for the fun and enjoyment of it..

Back
Top Bottom