Help me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexybaby

Baseband Member
Hey can anybody help me i think i need help!! What does it mean when ever i close my eyes i see my bf in them just his face what does this mean can anybody help me? and when ever he txt's me i get a really emotional feeling inside me and it hearts so bad!!!! Does anybody know what this is? I really need help to know what this is because if it is somehting bad well then can u help me please?

i dont think this is the place for you to ask that question here. Try asking your family members or friends for those kind of help.

do u know any site that i can talk to some one about it?
hanx for telling me this guys

ok thanx anyway
by the way can u ask one of ur friends and if you get a good answer can u tell me plz thanx

Ok, Sexybaby ......I Saw this same thread 4 times now, and I know your worried about this situtation......

But please don't make multiple threads on this, cuz you'll prolly upset some member's here....

Don't take this a bad way, i'm just pre-warning ya bout
the multiple threads ok ?

Yeah, you really should find somewhere else to post that kind of a problem. If your really worried, ask your friends and family what you thinks that it means. More-over, you could go onto the AIM chat rooms and talk to them. But a computer forum is not the place to be asking a bunch of 'geeks' about personal relationship problems....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom