Help me pick a game.

The company that made STALKER apparently issued a manual patch recently that is said to increase FPS by 20% while smoothing out jagged edges in the game. It doesn't have Anti Aliasing, but hey, it should still work fine.

online or single player gaming?
Though I'd go with bf2 and download project reality. It's the only fps game that has had me hooked continuously for like a year now. That is for online of course, FEAR maybe for single player.

you don't have call of duty 2 as one of your choices, but that's a pretty cool first person shooter game.

....I hate world of warcraft. All it does is destroy lives and waste money.
It's not a game, it's a commitment.

dude just buy a one room flat, say good bye to friends and family and buy world of warcraft
Haha. I play World of Warcraft and still have a life.

MikeReiner said:
....I hate world of warcraft. All it does is destroy lives and waste money.
It's not a game, it's a commitment.
Not if you play casually. If you want to be on top of your server and all that you'll probably need to play constantly but you don't have to commit to it. >_>

But I still dont get the idea to pay to play.

Well here is my opinion im leaning towards FEAR or STALKER
FEAR - awesome graphics but might be repetitive
STALKER - May same graphic wise but you get to do missions and stuff doesnt seem to repetitive.

FEAR is great if you want eye-candy and a great time.

STALKER is just a waste of money...the graphics are crap considering that they had over half a decade to polish everything and the inventory system is antiquated (looks more like something from Diablo).

Battlefield 2 is a relatively enjoyable online shooter if you can stand EA's crap patches.

Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars is a great RTS if you like those kinds of games. The graphics are great and EA has gone back to the great time tested Westwood UI and gameplay. :D

I never tried Dark Messiah, but I hard it's extremely hard. The Source Engine is nice though. :p

Half-Life 2: Episode One is a good game, only if you like playing a 4 hour game. Haha, it's pretty short, mainly because it's episodic content, so don't expect something long.

Back
Top Bottom