Help me pick a game.

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Well I dunno what game I wanna get since ive got a new computer and all I want to get a new game that will show the power of my graphics since ive dont got any new ones. I want to play with all eye candy and stuff since I couldnt at my old PC vote. Im not choosing for the best graphics but which one do you like the most and why because I havent played either one.

Not really all these games have good graphics but which one do you think its the best to buy :p.

FEAR's graphics are far superior to most of the games on that list. And it's actually an awesome game.

I've never played any of those games in my life, but I have heard good things about FEAR and Stalker. My friend recently bought C&C 3 and he says he kicks ass at that game, my friend sucks at games, any game he's good at is way too easy or he's just being full of himself (no offense to him lol).

Im interested to in dark messiah since its FPS sword action with the HL 2 engine. But im leaning towards FEAR and STALKER

Im interested to in dark messiah since its FPS sword action with the HL 2 engine. But im leaning towards FEAR and STALKER

I've actually Demo'd Dark Messiah when it first came out on Steam, I played the trial version, it was surprisingly fun, utilized alot of physics, but I dunno about the replay value of this game or whether it his multiplayer components so, yeah, not sure at all.

IDK, BF2 would be good but it is to me only because i got into a long time ago but for someone just getting into it now....

I voted FEAR. Cool graphics but the level repetition like mike said is pretty lame (and for me, i didnt even want to finish playing the game because i was so bored about half way through). LOL maybe it's not the best one to get now that I think about it.
I would have said HL2:ep1 but it's a pretty short game so maybe not the best for the first game to buy. But it is rather cheap too so maybe buy that one too? You won't be disappointed, it tells a pretty amazing story not to mention the gameplay is astounding!
Out of that list i would be interested in trying STALKER. It sounds and looks pretty cool (although a little buggy i hear but not so much that it makes the game completely unplayable or even that annoying).

Back
Top Bottom