help me with my stress...

test for checking a leak: get dish soap, spread it over the tire... if any bubles arise, they will last long enough for you to see... ( and if the leak is small so are the bubbles, and if they are small enough, you wont be able to tell from the foamy-like state of the soap, because it happens if ya wipe it on, some foam appears... :D )

if there are leaks, well, ill pm ya my address, and ill take the computer lol ( just kidding )

if there are no leaks, like i think you said, ... woot! do it again tomorrow

~K-Pow~ said:
Just take a bucket with water in it and pour it on the tire and if you see bubbles you'll know there's a leak where the bubbles come out if not then your fine.

With the water it may be able to find a slow leak that you couldn't hear by ear.
Wow, thats a brilliant idea man.
I've never thought of that myself, but seriously.. nice idea.

I will have to use that next time I'm in a situation like this. ;)

Thanks man. I used to have so many flat tires with my stunt bike i became an old pro at finding leaks.

Just a tip this ins't a big deal... Where your sitting in a jail cell waiting for your folks to pick you up your laugh at stuff about that because you'll be like and to think I worried over that. Trust me I know. When you get older you have to worry about a lot of stuff that makes a flat tire look like spilling milk. I understand your only 12...

Yeah you'll look back on this someday and say i can't believe i did that and laugh your butt off.

Back
Top Bottom