help me find a way =D

Maybe American Sensei can give you a ride, Haha. That is unless having civilians in your Cop car is illegal unless they do naughty things.

I'll just add......It's not "encouraged". Usually the only civilians I have had in my vehicle have been those that arranged a Ride Along, and both times I had to drop them off at a liquor store because the call was too dangerous and pick them up afterwards. I've had friends call me up needing a ride, Which was pure bullshit in the first place, They just wanted dropped off in a marked vehicle.

I'll just add......It's not "encouraged". Usually the only civilians I have had in my vehicle have been those that arranged a Ride Along, and both times I had to drop them off at a liquor store because the call was too dangerous and pick them up afterwards. I've had friends call me up needing a ride, Which was pure bullshit in the first place, They just wanted dropped off in a marked vehicle.

Why drop them off at a liquor store, why not somewhere else?

With the urgency of the calls you don't have time to think.....Where to....BJ's, Church, The Library, Maybe the park. It was the closest populated location.

You made it sound like you have a pattern of dropping people off at the liquor store.

Being Canadian, I just remembered you Americans have liquor stores at every corner, whereas up here we have big government controlled liquor stores that are only every few kilometers.

You made it sound like you have a pattern of dropping people off at the liquor store.

Being Canadian, I just remembered you Americans have liquor stores at every corner, whereas up here we have big government controlled liquor stores that are only every few kilometers.

This condescending "you americans" talk that I keep seeing from you is getting really f*ckin old...

haha yeah why liquor store =( but yeah i just checked at the dmv office thats like 30 miles away and they have a appointment for the 29th which will be absolutly perfect wish me luck on getting that appointment guys! im calling in the morning at 8am

okay, on friday, i have a girl coming down like 40 miles away and i needa borrow my brothers car to go, the thing is i only have a permit, im over 18 but my mom doesnt trust me and wont let me, shes like scared imma crash and she doesnt trust my freind that im going to go with (hes 20) because hes got into like 2 crashes within the last 5 months that were the others fault.... what can i tell my mom to convince her, anyone got any ideas? thanks in advanced if you do =D
You're 18 do what you want

If you are 18, why the heck did you just now get a permit? Just get a license. However, if you are still living with your parents, they should still have a say in what you can and can't do. They are still providing you with a roof over your head. Yes, you are a legal adult, but don't abuse it. If you aren't living with your parents, then do what you want.

Back
Top Bottom