Help Me.

Sinonymous

In Runtime
I have really weird stalker at my school. It happens to be a girl. She will randomly come up to me at school and constantly tries to insult me. I end up telling her to go away everyday, nicely at first, then as blunt as possible since she wont go away. And it ends up in the usual ritual of her kicking me in the b*lls. I happened to say 5 letter word after she me hit in the b*lls today and she clocked me behind the head 5 minutes later and I almost blacked out (shes very manly strong). My friends say this is getting ridiculous but I cant really do anything mostly because shes a chick even though she's stalking me and pounding the crap outta me and I enough cant do anything about it.

Restraining order? Or have a friend that's a girl help you fight back, although that might get them both suspended. Or just talk to the dean or something.

Well the chick is buddy buddy with our administrator and I was friends with a kid who got expelled so Im not regarded to highly by our admin. And I talked to a friend whos a girl who could stop the girl but... she wont do it. Even though I still have a headache 6 hours later.

The chick is extra weird superman. Extra weird.

damn dude, that sucks. I'd trade places though, my ex girlfriend is going around telling everyone, including the cops, spreading lies like that i supposedly used to beat her when we were dating.

Funny thing is she knows i could NEVER do that to a girl no matter what the circumstances were. I just couldn't live with myself. I have absolutely no respect for woman beaters whatsoever.

/\ Wow. I would not want to be in that position either.

I hate woman beaters too. This chick knows Im to smart and decent.

You or your parents should get a hold of the media. Explain to them the circumstances and the lack of intervention on the Administrations part. If you choose that route you could go as far as seeing if there is anything else "About the School" that is unfit.

You or your parents should get a hold of the media. Explain to them the circumstances and the lack of intervention on the Administrations part. If you choose that route you could go as far as seeing if there is anything else "About the School" that is unfit.

This.

Back
Top Bottom