Help Me

macbook

Fully Optimized
Hi,

My brand new sony vaio laptop :mad: has just been stolen, and it has wireless built in aswell as all of my emails on outlook express on it, therefore letting them see, and send emails on my hotmail and gmail account is there any way that i can track it down by finding out what location my hotmail or gmail has been signed on at, or if my wireless has been usedat a certain location???

OMFG... THAT SUX!!!! HOLY (censored)!!!!!!! OMG, no I have no idea what to do in this case except call up MSN and tell them to cancel your email. Also, if you have any data on your IP, you could have the wireless card tracked somehow. I recommend calling the FBI (Not kidding) about it.. Ask them who to call to track that. There is a way, I just do not know how. Seriously, call the FBI up and ask them how do you start going about tracking it.

There is a way, in laptops there is a chip that will track were to find the laptop but some do them some dont i had a guy to build a chip in my mobile phone, they can put chips in dogs well not a chip an injection which would then do the follwing:
If a Dog runs away like they do you can phone the dog people who you got the dog of or who you orderd the injection thing of, what they then do is go on the computer and it will find were the dog is its sounds funny but its true belive me i lol when i 1st new this lol.
Phone the laptop people who you got the laptop off, its like infor-red easy pee'sy

David make a new section on this Forum called LOST-N-FOUND lol joking

LMAO!! Lost and Found!! LMAO!! Found, stray AMD Laptop... Pls describe, needs home.

Found, Stray Intel P4-M Laptop.... (Please redeem its dead carcass, since I shot it..effectively putting it out of its misery...)

LMAO! Call FBI.

Dang man that sux...I would get the lapyop company involved, followed by the Police...

The F.B.I is for Federal Crimes...But seriously Get that Thing tracked if you can.Im shure the Company has it's I.P address, so have the police ready to track that !!

Back
Top Bottom