help with math

TRDCorolla said:
Dude, these questions are like super easy. What grade level are you in? Just curious. You just add them together and get e) 114. Post more and I'll try to solve them for you.

D'oh, you modified it after I answered the question. The answer is stiill the same. e) 114/19

The fractions have a common denominator already so you just add it through.
they're fractions. not division questions (BEDMAS)

The answer is B) 26/5

Originally, you had the same denominator. In that case, I was right to have 114/19. Since it was modified to have different denominators, you need to solve for common denominators first. 95 is common to both fractions.

TRDCorolla said:
Dude, these questions are like super easy. What grade level are you in? Just curious. You just add them together and get e) 114. Post more and I'll try to solve them for you.

D'oh, you modified it after I answered the question. The answer is stiill the same. e) 114/19

The fractions have a common denominator already so you just add it through.
no they dont have a common denominator

Yeah just take the common demoninator which in this case is 95. Since 95 divided by 19 equals 5. You have to mulitply the top number by 5 which is where you get 475. so you have 475/95 which reduced is 25/5.

I've seemed to have done something wrong. I'm sure that is how you add two fractions.

Back
Top Bottom