Help dealing with bitches at college.. Need help :D

Hahahaha wow guys, these are all amazing *and hilarious* suggestions. Tonight is the night we're gonna try something, since Thursdays they're usually bitchiest. And since there's no Office on tonight... Lot's of fun to be had. I'll be discrete and won't do anything illegal :D

Thanks!!

give their dorm phone number and 5 dollars in quarters to a homeless man

What do you think he's going to do with that? My guess would be pokies or a donut LOL.

Get a small metal washer.

Tie a short piece of cotton to it.

Tie a long piece of cotton to it .

Tape the short piece of cotton to their window (up in a top corner).

Run the long length to your chosen place of concealment.

Pull on cotton, release and repeat (tapping)

Continue until they go mad

In case of detection pull real hard on the long cotton, it should slide out from under the tape and run like hell.

Haha that is an awesome idea, I was thinking just the other day I need a decent prank because of somebody in mind, running up and covering their windows with spray cheese and then throwing eggs into their vents works extremely well.

Please do not take this approach. I get more than I like of these calls. Making false 911 calls is NOT taken lightly and in some cases can cause someone else their life, because resources are being tied up by a criminal. When lives are in jeopardy, we have to respond quickly, Not be dealing with little kids...

Any false calls I respond to, Someone leaves in cuffs.

Making false Emergency calls can lead up to and not limited to prison time.

I agree, try not to bring anybody else into it.

You could try that piss prank and then filling their door frame with foam cheese, that'd be awesome!

Well, if its not too late which you "Should" do is get a paper and go around to other peoples dorms asking for conformation that there was no disturbing noises during the times that the ladies complained and also set up a webcam so if they do it again you can prove it.

But if you don't want to go with the "Right" way then i would suggest sneaking into there room and finding all there banned items and also get some black mail.

Also why don't you take this the simple way and the the Right way and talk to the RA about this with that paper. If you get at least 5 people then he would be interested.

And also by sneaking into there room find out there favorite music and see if they complain to that being too loud.

shit in a bag and fling it through their dorm window:)
Have a shit, wrap it in newspaper. Set it on fire and knock on their door. They will open the door and stamp on it.:)

or put superglue into their doorlock :D
edit: when theyre sleeping of course ;)
Push a matchstick in there when you do this.:)

Now to the serious stuff. How do the laws work over there??? In the UK the noise needs to reach a certain dB in the other persons room for there to be a complaint. Is there something similar there?? Or is it different??

Back
Top Bottom