Help dealing with bitches at college.. Need help :D

You could hook their doorknob up to a car battery. Oh wait that's just wrong. :D

yeah....but where would you put the other lead lol otherwise it would just be an open circuit :D

damn dude, your RA's are strict as hell. When my buddy was living in first year residence (same situation as you) he would crank his music to max at 3 in the morning. He had about a 2 or 3 thousand dollar stereo setup in his dorm room that was ridiculously loud for his situation. IDK maybe he just lucked out cause his RA's were cool and they didn't give a f@#$ about anything.

Here's a cool idea that i always wanted to do to somebody (namely my ugly roommates when they're having sex upstairs). Buy one of those strings of firecrackers, light up the fuse and slide them under the doorway then run like hell. Make sure no one sees you and don't tell anyone it was you.

No matter what you do to get revenge always play the "i have no idea what you're talking about" card if someone confronts you about it.

A car battery shorting through a doorknob won't heat it up?

BTW, this thread is brutal.

well to "short" the battery youd need to connect both the positive and negative leads

Back
Top Bottom