Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-08-2007, 11:07 AM   #21
BSOD

Default Re: HELP!! best friend just broke up with his gf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS
Some 14 year olds have serious relationships, however it's rare.

How does a 14 year old CHILD have a serious relationship? Please, explain that to me...(not trying to be an ass I'm just curious to know)

Jenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:12 AM   #22
Golden Master

Only 14?!?!? He'll get over it. It's probably best to have him let it all out if he's so emotional about it. That will help tons. Just try to calm him by saying that it was for the best and if things didn't work out between them then it wasn't meant to be. There are millions of other girls out there. Pump him up by saying he's 14 years old and he's got plenty of time for future relationships and how he can find better girls.

Old 03-08-2007, 03:58 PM   #23
BSOD

Best thing to do at that age is just go out, and get familiar with how the female body works and functions. because A.) You have no consequences from the law and B.) Better learn while you're young. Go get'em tiger.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:05 PM   #24
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenox
How does a 14 year old CHILD have a serious relationship? Please, explain that to me...(not trying to be an ass I'm just curious to know)
They find the person they end up marrying while 14, extremely rare but I've seen it happen once
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:11 PM   #25
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS
They find the person they end up marrying while 14, extremely rare but I've seen it happen once
Yeah I'm not going to deny that fact, however, this is how I've always seen it played out...

They meet at 14, date, few months later break it off, then YEARS later, like 3 or so, they get back together, and since more mature and what not, then they pursue it. But at the initial 14 years of age, nah, never seen it happen.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:30 PM   #26
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Anubis1980 Send a message via Yahoo to Anubis1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenox
Best thing to do at that age is just go out, and get familiar with how the female body works and functions. because A.) You have no consequences from the law and B.) Better learn while you're young. Go get'em tiger.
LMAO erm nice advice lol
Old 03-08-2007, 04:36 PM   #27
Fully Optimized

As others have said, time will help in healing this, over time, trivial wound.

Imagine your lifespan as a beach.. and issues like this are just a tiny grain of sand in the whole span of things. They contribute to who you are sometimes, sure.. but their not always very significant.
Bahawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:45 PM   #28
BSOD

ya know brian I gotta hand it to ya, you're a theropast man. And why in the hell don't you call me any more? *sigh* or IM for that matter. PM me plzzzz.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:55 PM   #29
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to MooseMan

i believe you guys are stereotyping this guy as being immature because of his age. There are many 14 year olds who can handle a serious relationship. Don't underestimate somebody just because of their age. I also think that 14 is too young to have a serious relationship, because they are too dramatic, but don't just say that he's immature and pathetic because he's upset about his relationship.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:01 PM   #30
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseMan
i believe you guys are stereotyping this guy as being immature because of his age. There are many 14 year olds who can handle a serious relationship. Don't underestimate somebody just because of their age. I also think that 14 is too young to have a serious relationship, because they are too dramatic, but don't just say that he's immature and pathetic because he's upset about his relationship.

Who said any of that?