HELP!! best friend just broke up with his gf!

DJ-CHRIS said:
He's 14, let him go to bed. He'll be good in the morning.

too late hes on his way too my house right now.hes my best mate and all but i told him if he dosent want to come he dosent have to but he said he wants to come

@jenox-hell yea man super troopers is kick.i think we're gonna watch waiting. ever seen it?

DJ-CHRIS said:

I don't see the point in even having relationships when younger, as they never really go anywhere. The only thing I did when I was 14 was date a girl, do my thing ;) and call it good. Because I knew it would never get serious and there's no point in trying a serious relationship when you're that young.

mongoman said:
too late hes on his way too my house right now.hes my best mate and all but i told him if he dosent want to come he dosent have to but he said he wants to come

@jenox-hell yea man super troopers is kick.i think we're gonna watch waiting. ever seen it?

unfortunetly I've never been able to see the movie. But I'm going to go see 300 this friday! w00t! :D

DJ-CHRIS said:

pretty much yeah.

If your friend needs help getting through relationship problems at 14 years old then consider advising that he go see a psychiatrist.

Ð88 said:
pretty much yeah.

If your friend needs help getting through relationship problems at 14 years old then consider advising that he go see a psychiatrist.

Some 14 year olds have serious relationships, however it's rare.

Jenox said:
unfortunetly I've never been able to see the movie. But I'm going to go see 300 this friday! w00t! :D

300 looks dope!but man u need to see waiting*shunts u out the door*GO RENT IT!!!!! :p

lol I might go rent it tonight, not to sure. Im supposed to be 'saving' my money but eh, idk

so my best friend just broke up with his gf :( he is comin over tonight.wut do i do?give him advice?if so wut kind of advice?

Tell him not to worry man, there are plenty of ladies out there and there is one that will be very special to him...When your in true love you'll know it because nothing in this world will change the love between your queen and yourself.

Back
Top Bottom