HELP!! best friend just broke up with his gf!

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
so my best friend just broke up with his gf :( he is comin over tonight.wut do i do?give him advice?if so wut kind of advice?

Just mate to mate advice, how old is he? He'll be over it soon to be honest. Just quote "plenty more fish in the sea" shit like that..

I'm not very good with this kind of stuff, but try doing stuff to get his mind off it, like video games or something.

Not everyone gets over it easy, i went thru a really hard breakup a few years back and if im being honest ,its completly messed me up!! being frank time here lol and u can all think im weird or a pathetic man, but i had to go on meds for it, still on them, sooo my advice is, just be u!, when i had all this crap go on all i wanted was my friends. So like some others have said, just play games, have a drink ;) always helps kinda lol, erm shoulder for him to cry on as it were.

cabbspapp said:
I'm not very good with this kind of stuff, but try doing stuff to get his mind off it, like video games or something.

thats wut i was thinkin

@joxely-yeah i was talkin to him and he is really f***ed up.i've nver seen him like this b4 and we are 14 btw

@anubis-ouch,thats harse i mean...meds?!?!and i dont think ur pathetic for that at all(and thats not sarcasm btw)

well i dont want to say anything to him but i new he was going to break up but the way his girlfriend (or ex i should say)snuck that in on him.now shes f***ed with my friends head and if she does that i hate her no matter wut anyone says

edit:sry for the language but im pissed off and im not very good at controlling my temper

mongoman said:
so my best friend just broke up with his gf :( he is comin over tonight.wut do i do?give him advice?if so wut kind of advice?

Honestly the best thign to do from my own experiences in being the friend as well as the person who broke up with/got broken up with is that going out and doing something REALLY helps take the mind off of it.

I'd recommend going and shooting some pool or something.

Jenox said:
Honestly the best thign to do from my own experiences in being the friend as well as the person who broke up with/got broken up with is that going out and doing something REALLY helps take the mind off of it.

I'd recommend going and shooting some pool or something.

did u not pay attentin to my post?im 14 and hes 14 plus i dont have a pool table so we're gonna shoot some grunts on halo 2 :p i lmao'd when he said this:"every little b**** that gets in my way is dying,and im gonna pretend their all my x-girlfriend!"and he laughed when i said:"lets hope u dont die then!" :D so i have some cheer left for him.on fact he lives about 200km away from me so i dont get to see him often but we've been friends since gr6 but in gr7 he moved away

mongoman said:
did u not pay attentin to my post?im 14 and hes 14 plus i dont have a pool table so we're gonna shoot some grunts on halo 2 :p i lmao'd when he said this:"every little b**** that gets in my way is dying,and im gonna pretend their all my x-girlfriend!"and he laughed when i said:"lets hope u dont die then!" :D so i have some cheer left for him.on fact he lives about 200km away from me so i dont get to see him often but we've been friends since gr6 but in gr7 he moved away

NO, i did read your post, I just figured maybe you could get a ride or something. But, when all else fails, you can resort to Halo. :) :cool:

Jenox said:
NO, i did read your post, I just figured maybe you could get a ride or something. But, when all else fails, you can resort to Halo. :) :cool:

lol thx jenox ur right but at the same time wrong (not tryin to argue) but we dont have a place in town that has a pool table that 2 14 yr olds would be alowed in ;) and yea halo's good i also got some comedy movies we can watch :)

man....wish arrizx wus on lol

mongoman said:
lol thx jenox ur right but at the same time wrong (not tryin to argue) but we dont have a place in town that has a pool table that 2 14 yr olds would be alowed in ;) and yea halo's good i also got some comedy movies we can watch :)

man....wish arrizx wus on lol

Dude, comedies are the shit when you're depressed. Might I recommend Super Troopers? :D It's a classic! Sure to be a laugher!

Back
Top Bottom