helo EVERYBODY PLEASE WELCOME ME TO THE INTERNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeJoeBrown

Beta member
Hello Everybody. I Just Graduated From Internet Academy And I Am Allowed To Join These Wonderful Forums.

I Had To Learn How To Internet And It Took A Long Time But I Did It because I Am Just That Good, So Like If You Want me To stay And Stuff You Need To Make A Donation To Me. Write A Check And Make It Out To Cash So I Can Have Movie To Eat And Sleep And Stuff Liek That Why Dont You Go Help Me Buy Writing A Check To P.o Box 444120 Niagra Fdallls St.
Im Soorry Im Kidding Guys Thats Not My Real Address.

Anywhow Though, I Need Help With My Computer. Its Got A Virus And Its Being Killed Every Second Like I Need Help Its Getting Up And Its Killing Me Literally. It Picks Up A Heavy Object Swings At Me, Hits Me In Ther Face.That Thing Is Kicking My Arse In There I Cant Call Thew Police because The Phone lines Have Been Cut This Thing Is Outta Control I Need Some Help Somebody Call Swat Right Now So That I Can Be Helped Here.

Okay Guys, Im On The Internet And You Can Find Me And The Compouter Is Cooperating Right Now But In A Second It Will Become A Monster Omg Here It Goes Again...
You Guys Im New I Want To Learn About Technology and stuff but I need a compouter Anybody want to hook Me Up?

Theres Snakes On My Mothercucking Plane

lhuser>> Is there a connection missing to your brain? I don't have a clue what's wrong with you, but it seems you're hallucinating things lately...

Welcome to CF, Enjoy your stay!
I dunno what to consider this post =/ someone edit the horrible spelling errors!

Yeah same Im not reading that every word is in caps! Well any how Welcome to CF!

Ok, WTH is this? We can't send donations so you can stay...jeese, you drunk or something?

I'll leave an eye on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom