"Hello, you just got owned"

well, apparently just the index.php was replaced. I've actually logged into the site when its hacked. So it looks like everything else works.

Mine uses MD5 + salt. Good luck decoding that.

again, its crackable. Not sure if this guy it correct or not, but i will tell you that if MD5 + salt was uncrackable, the govt would be using it. Yet, the government has moved onto AES-256 bit. To this, you can say:

..Good luck decoding that.

However, even THIS can be broken, given enough time and computing power. I had to do all of this research upon building various sites that use ultra sensitive data. In the end AES-256 prevailed. Bitch to setup on SQL Server though.

The site comes from defaced.com.nu where the images are hosted on. You can do a whois on it and get a name. Also oddly enough one of this projects left a email address. Google it and you will find past activity idiotic_puppet@yahoo.com

The site comes from defaced.com.nu where the images are hosted on. You can do a whois on it and get a name. Also oddly enough one of this projects left a email address. Google it and you will find past activity idiotic_puppet@yahoo.com

funny you shoudl point that out. I'm in the dudes directory and look what I stumble upon: MD5 encyption.

actually i scanned to see if the site is pushing any data out to the server, and there doesn't seem to be any. So i'm guessing that the guy is just putting up index.php and not doing anything else. I found the same site in his directory. For a hacker, why would you leave your own directory browsing on. I'm sure there is a good way to exploit that.

If You Are At Their Stupid home page and click on the exposure button it will give you the email address slurpee.1@hotmail.com and so i emailed them telling them to get their S*** off of our site!

funny you shoudl point that out. I'm in the dudes directory and look what I stumble upon: MD5 encyption.

actually i scanned to see if the site is pushing any data out to the server, and there doesn't seem to be any. So i'm guessing that the guy is just putting up index.php and not doing anything else. I found the same site in his directory. For a hacker, why would you leave your own directory browsing on. I'm sure there is a good way to exploit that.
Yeah Thats that same Jerk!

i can change any of your passwords you guys are all stupid and that email as a threat you saying you will take my site down? That just caused alot more trouble Never forget me

Back
Top Bottom