Hello "Summer"

BK_123

Golden Master
So it's now my most least favorite season of the year, Summer and Winter for you folks in the US. We've been getting a lot of rain to kick it off a heatwave in Hobart. We had an unusually warm November with six consecutive days on or above 25C for the first time in nearly 130 years so we broke a record. Now we are getting hammered with rain for since Friday and probably for the week to come.

Check this out, this a hotel in the North of State.

24131533_1634426523267102_6868266686711524671_n.jpg

Summer. I do not think so. It is autumn. On the 21st winter begins which is great. Means colder weather unlike lousy summer months where it gets way to hot.

Summer. I do not think so. It is autumn. On the 21st winter begins which is great. Means colder weather unlike lousy summer months where it gets way to hot.

You do know how the worlds different hemispheres work right?

We finally started getting 25C in my planet. This morning after sunrise I drove in 25.5C. That was nice, regardless to getting 27C after the hour drive to work. Had to run the A/C for a moment after parking. No A/C driving sure does save enough fuel that counts in this old car.

So it's now my most least favorite season of the year, Summer and Winter for you folks in the US. We've been getting a lot of rain to kick it off a heatwave in Hobart. We had an unusually warm November with six consecutive days on or above 25C for the first time in nearly 130 years so we broke a record. Now we are getting hammered with rain for since Friday and probably for the week to come.

Really? A whole 6 consecutive days over 25C? WOW, you have it so tough. Try living up here in North Queensland, we have 9 months of the year where it is over 30C every day, poor princess.

25c is a heatwave now? hahahahahhahha seriously?. This a joke right? 6 days over 25c? I hope you came through unscathed that sounds brutal AF. I also live in NQ...25 degrees sounds like winter. It was 29 degrees at 5am when I got in the car this morning to go to work..and it was still dark ...25 degrees you poor thing. We'd be lucky to get 6 consecutive days UNDER 25c ...oh wow.

The Site Team is ganging up on you :ermm:

Anyway, we still get +30C here. This is sad.

Say, is winter on Earth winter everywhere or can it be summer on some parts of it? I mean the time of the year, irregardless to temperature.

Oh boy, I just said irregardless!!!

Yeah SG, you used irregardless which is a non-existent word and very often misused. The correct word is regardless.

To answer your question though, the Northern and Southern hemispheres have opposite seasons so Winter in the Northern hemisphere equates to Summer in the Southern.

Back
Top Bottom