Hello, Just Out of Curiusity....

seriously, unlimited number of windows vista cd keys?
You could make a small fortune selling those.
and brookfield, borat is probably right.
Hmmm, wouldn't that be illegal though?, I seem to remember someone else raising this, & he was told in no uncertain terms that it was definitely a very dodgy deal, anybody else like to comment on this please?

seriously, unlimited number of windows vista cd keys?
You could make a small fortune selling those.
and brookfield, borat is probably right.
Not sure how it works with technet, but with the MS actionpack they cant be handed about. I reckon MS will have conditions with the technet subscription aswell.

Hmmm, wouldn't that be illegal though?, I seem to remember someone else raising this, & he was told in no uncertain terms that it was definitely a very dodgy deal, anybody else like to comment on this please?
I doubt Microsoft would distribute illegal copies of its own operating system.

yes it probably would be illegal. But if you would just sell them to the people you know, for like $100 less than the official price is you wouldn't get caught. They would get a real cd key for $100 less, they would be happy and they would have no reason to tell microsoft about what you are doing.

All the keys you receive with an action pack are registered to your personal partner program, so people would have to be part of your company to use them. It could be got round by registering them with your company, but if the person you gave the key to started handing out the key to other people, then the original partner would lose his right to be in the MS partner program, so its not worth it IMO.

yes it probably would be illegal. But if you would just sell them to the people you know, for like $100 less than the official price is you wouldn't get caught. They would get a real cd key for $100 less, they would be happy and they would have no reason to tell microsoft about what you are doing.
That is pure deceit & is morally wrong, but I've no doubt that conscienceless irresponsible people will have no qualms about doing it, the thought being that it won't be noticed among Bill's multi-billions of $$$$'s.
I hope I don't sound too righteous [sp?] when I say that I wouldn't do it, I'm not perfect & have committed what I term as very minor discretions throughout the years, haven't we all?

Back
Top Bottom