hello, i love you.

Brookfield said:
Hi everyone, welcome to the Arrizx & Luckyduck show!
bigdance2.gif

Nah, it's great, enjoy yourselves!! lol. :D

Hahahaha :p :D

Yeah, I go to Navarre every once in a while to go to the beach, Haven't been in a while though (Planning to go to the beach with some friends soon actually, that is if this storm doesnt mess it all up) lol

Luckyduck, you're obviously a young lady, you do realise that by saying "I love you", you'll be tugging on a few heartstrings amongst the extensive teens bunch, I forecast that the next thing is they'll ask you to show a pic of yourself, they plagued the other females until they all gave in, which they did, it's up to you, but it might stop them speculating, & I might be old, but the fires haven't gone out yet!

Pix. Now. LOL DOODS A CHIK ON TEH F0RumZ!!!

Nobody hound her for pictures, Or I might have to castrate you :p

Brookfield said:
Luckyduck, you're obviously a young lady, you do realise that by saying "I love you", you'll be tugging on a few heartstrings amongst the extensive teens bunch, I forecast that the next thing is they'll ask you to show a pic of yourself, they plagued the other females until they all gave in, which they did, it's up to you, but it might stop them speculating, & I might be old, but the fires haven't gone out yet!

Haha, nice one. Funnily enough I thought the same, and could nearly hear the twang of heartstrings as they were expecting their name to be in her post. Bless 'em.:p

Regardless, welcome back Luckyduck.

Brookfield said:

My friend Maurice( I say sorry if I spelled it wrong)
She put a pic of her in the member photo section
http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=26951

Back
Top Bottom