Hello, I am back and will be regularly posting again.

Dragonjames2

Daemon Poster
It has been 3 months since u have been on this forum and it's good to be back. I will be on here everyay from now on. I hope all my old chums are still about. If you have never seen me before well hello to you, i got here first! :p. Catch ya later as i am at uni.

Oh my new PC's Spec is: 3.2GHZ Pentium 4 Hyper threading, 200GB hard dirve, 7600rpm, DVD Re-Writer and DVD ROM, 15" Flat LCD Screen, Infra-red mouse, 256mb GEFORce 4 FX Grahcs card, 1024mbv RAM. USB Ports Everywhere, Subwoofer Sound system, Windows XP Home Edition. Any other info, just ask-oh yeah and will be soon installing BT Broadband.

Dragonjames2 said:
It has been 3 months since u have been on this forum and it's good to be back. I will be on here everyay from now on. I hope all my old chums are still about. If you have never seen me before well hello to you, i got here first! :p. Catch ya later as i am at uni.

Welcome back old friend.

I am fine but who are you Naresha? I will find out the watts when i get home. the GeForce4 is FX 5600 if you know what that means and has TV Out. Good to see Rocker here to. Highlander is at college. He left Poole Grammar School with one A-level. Poor hey!

Nice to hear that James...
Im new to this Hosting world, So i m new to this forum too.

Hope to have Fun :D

Regards,
Naresha

Oh right you're new Naresha. Why hello. It is nice to have a friendly new person. when i first started oon here, everyone was at war. It seems much more ature now, thats good. Dave needs decent people!

Back
Top Bottom