Hello everyone!

Nice to meet ya man! Thanks for help with the HP computer. Anywho, your PC looks great! It must run your electric bill wild! lol.

lol, yea they really do. But it wasn`t temps I was worried about. With HT the highest I can hit is 4740. I just wanted to see what the max the chip can do and that`s how I got 4.8. My motherboard is holding me back. 229 is still pretty respectable but the Evga Classified can get in the 240`s. I have seen one hit 245. If I had that I could try for 21x240= 5GHZ which is my goal. Also the 980x is looking very tasty and I might be an idiot and buy one when it comes out lol

The Gulftown's are gonna be hot. I'll wait for the prices to drop before I get one though.

1.656Vcore is a lot. Well it's ok if the temps are fine.

Post up screenies, Real Temp, Task Manager, CPUZ, and Prime 95 stress, while at 4.8Ghz.

Nice to meet ya man! Thanks for help with the HP computer. Anywho, your PC looks great! It must run your electric bill wild! lol.
Thanks and np man, thats what I am here to do.

The Gulftown's are gonna be hot. I'll wait for the prices to drop before I get one though.

1.656Vcore is a lot. Well it's ok if the temps are fine.

Post up screenies, Real Temp, Task Manager, CPUZ, and Prime 95 stress, while at 4.8Ghz.

Will do but it is not prime stable. 4.5 is tho very easily.

How do the 4870 x2's scale in quadfire?

EPIC rig man. Do want.

I'm gonna have to hit 5GHz now...
Damn you. lol.

About a 40% increase with the second card, totally not worth it unless you game above 1920x1080.

Thanks for the comments man and good luck on the road to 5ghz.

Welcome to CF! Thats a nice looking PC!

Thanks man

Well I game on 5760x1200 so it might be... IDK if it'd be worth it over getting a 5970 and selling this thing off though. I'm sick of messing with softTH.

Anyway, just curious, do you only have one now, because you only hvae one 4870 x2 listed in your sig.

Back
Top Bottom