Hello Everybody! Im Krista!!1 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
um hi. i guess you all who's reading could just look at my profile for this but this will be buckets of fun anyway! Im Krista, Im new here, I like flowers and candlelit dinners. oh this isn't my dating website :O I play guitar, fish, GAMING FO SHO. and shoot pool. also dying from a cancer called Pseudomyxoma (sue-doh-mix-o-muh) super rare cancer that bulids up on itself in my abdomen and crushes my organs, no big deal aye? lol :) gotta keep them spirits up! .!.. @_@ ..!. i dont deserve it at all, but usually bad happens to good people. uh..anyways im really happy to have joined here. and i didnt lots of poking around before i joined one. i didnt want to join a place that was just going to tell me to instal something, and it wipe my pc off the map you know? <3 Just had to finger it out, and here i am! if anyone has a myspace mine is (myspace.com/misspwn) I hope im allowed to post that, i really mean no harm by it. Ok down to business!!1

I know im not supposed to talk computer stuff but i wasnt quite sure where to post this.

First and foremost i consider myself moderate with a pc. and im going to dban my HD here in a few days. this isn't MY pc due to my ex stealing my HD from my tower before i left him. x_x but the one im currently using... there is a 17 year old i live with. im staying with friends of the fam, this 17 year old is 17 turning 11!!! @_@ he never did any kind of virus scans before opening music and even turned the firewall off. lazy whiny Bleep bleep bleep, bleep...bleep. he thinks he knows all. by the way, he is god. he'll tell you that. You know...the kind of people who reach there arm or body over your plate of food after they haven't showered 3 days straight due to a runescape addiction? yeah. holy crap am i rambling on. uh, so yeah. going to dban the hd instead of a format. but i believe i need to burn an iso to a disk or floppy, but im not so sure, ive just been researching it. anyone know about it?

and lastly- i found a website where i can send pictures to my cell phone cause its a cheap on with no usb ports, or bluetooth. pixdrop.com free too! well it cost me 25 cents but ohwell.

however im looking for a prog or site to send music. and if i did wouldnt i have to change the format? cause all that on here is midi type files.

wait no not lastly, lastly i need a site for roms/emulators for nes, snes, sega, and n64 if possible, hell even dream cast if they even have those. but id like to choose my own games not have everyone ever made. my list is over 4 pages long but i still dont need sonic in english, french and chinese. ;)

Thanks for your time..lol

I hope to meet alot of you soon! and to hear back!!!1

and for those who have not fallin asleep i appreciate your drool free face and listening qualities. hope to talk soon :)

-Krista <3

lawl

PS- anyone play 25 to life? or COD? ps2 or pc for cod.

whoa.. look at all my typos o.o
i DID* alot of searching to find a good forum site.
install*

eh alot of others.
Krista.....do I know you from a different forum? What other forums have you been on and used that name?

i uh.. spyware guy? i wish you wouldn't be so angry. i really meant no harm. i just freakin joined. and im nice to people so why should i be hated already?

anyways.. Tommy, possibly, if so, it was looong ago, WinMX is most likely where you could have found me. but for almost a year of dealing with my cancer i have not really had time to be online.

read stupid post..me or spyware...?

and reformation..ok so you intend to change the forum? or the peoples views? what are you getting at? You know this was where i said hello to all and talked with everybody, and if your angry about something you could talk to me, not to others. im not about to E-battle but id like to be civil...

and i just wanted to say thankyou to everyone who welcomed me here.

thanks again

-Krista <3

Spywarebanisher isn't much higher on the chain than most trolls, so don't worry about it.

I dont have time to watch now, lol, parents are sleeping... Wouldnt even let me stay out past midnight... Make me follow curfew laws and shit, lol.

Anyway, thought I would point out... Page 5 Baby! lol

hey krista i think if you posted some pics of yo self (naked maybe? just think about it you know you want too) this thread would be so much better xD

lmfao

hey krista i think if you posted some pics of yo self (naked maybe? just think about it you know you want too) this thread would be so much better xD

lmfao

That is why we don't have many females on this forum. :p

LOL no thanks, but if i can put a pic of my face i will man hahaha

eh this is the best i could do..cant i have a picture in my profile or somethin? i'd like to put my avatar back up as a hatchet woman

There is a member pictures thread stickied in the social lounge... Just pointing it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom