Hello Everybody! Im Krista!!1 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know why there aren't many girls around here. A girl joins and the guys go crazy as if they've never seen a girl before. Yet when a guy joins, they're usually given a short welcome thread or accused of being george/Dark Night. It is pretty funny reading this thread though! :D

Now I know why there aren't many girls around here. A girl joins and the guys go crazy as if they've never seen a girl before. Yet when a guy joins, they're usually given a short welcome thread or accused of being george/Dark Night. It is pretty funny reading this thread though! :D

So true. I wish I had made a "I'm new here thread", it would have probably been a better welcome for me. Oh well...when I came, I went straight to biz..

well, actually id like it takin down. i think a new thread is a good idea. Who do i talk to?

btw..i have been accused of being a banned member. i was asked to take a picture of myself with "cf" written on it.

I am who i say i am :|

1st of all i just want to welcome you krista... i can't believe members want to take this thread down, it may be like 10 + pages but i barely got in here to say my hello's.

krista, i am so sorry about your cancer thing.. i wish you the very best in luck and health.. :p

edit : also i would like to say that i think it's really cool that you are into gaming and stuff...not many girls like that sort of stuff.

ok, so there... i have said my hello and i know that you are going to like this place krista, many members are addicted to CF.

well, actually id like it takin down. i think a new thread is a good idea. Who do i talk to?

btw..i have been accused of being a banned member. i was asked to take a picture of myself with "cf" written on it.

I am who i say i am :|

You could PM David, or one of the moderators who are online at the moment. I know you're not a banned member. Usually it's pretty easy to tell who is a banned member and they usually don't get very many posts.
Once again welcome, I hope you enjoy it here. Despite this thread, there are a lot of good people here who are more than willing to help you. I promise, not all threads around here turn into this.

yeah, it's all in good fun... i do have to say though that this is the longest welcome thread i have ever seen on CF.

but you gotta like the fact that new members are still joining up here on CF... that's cool !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom