hello to all from a new guy!

but still... i think 2000 posts and + means that they are pretty into cf and wanna be a mod. of course, im not keeping track of waht alvino is saying, so there u go. but i do hope he's posting helpful facts... not like the flames we've had the past few weeks.

You mean forest fires right? Well, the AMD ZEN warning will be posted and there will be no more flaming or there will be bannage. Now, on to a lighter subject. If you see spam, PM me or report it, and I will use the cannon that needs to be used on it. :D

Haha; it can blast away Dell's castle but the Mighty Intel Castle shall stand for a thousand years, deep within the Stainless Steel Fortess Walls and Bastions of Greathanc! Protected by the Legions of Microsoft, the Armies of Intel, the Tank Cores of nVidia, and the Dandillions!

Mwahahahaha!

Well, not after the Opteron Dual COre Cannon Fires!! It destroys all the universe and parallel dimensions! MUAHAH!! Dual Core Cannons PWN!! The M2 Fusion Cannon is my next upgrade!!!

What a crackpot... M2 Cannon... Dual Opteron Cannon...

I'd match the Fortress of Greathanc and its Armies against any silly Abyss Weapon you can think up! :D

Back
Top Bottom