Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-03-2008, 10:27 AM   #21
BSOD

Default Re: Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-MAN View Post
Against the rules mate.
SRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukaszr View Post
dam thats nice, i am still saving up to get my second 9800GTX OC card to run SLI. and you have 3 of them ...must have taken a nice chunk out of your pocket eh. well very very nice rig my friend!!

Welcome to CF btw!!!...
And btw I won a small lottery (if I remember, after all of the taxes on it I ended up with $20,000 still pretty good tho) I donated the rest to my local hospital

It only cost $5564 so they were happy to get the other $14,000, honestly I didn't need it any more than the people in the hospital did.

Anti-Flag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:48 AM   #22
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to LukaszR

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathhell77 View Post
SRY

And btw I won a small lottery (if I remember, after all of the taxes on it I ended up with $20,000 still pretty good tho) I donated the rest to my local hospital

It only cost $5564 so they were happy to get the other $14,000, honestly I didn't need it any more than the people in the hospital did.
well you are a good man. i would give you another rep...but i need to spread it around.
I just built the gaming rig in my sig for about $6,000CAD including the monitor, keyboard, mouse.
But definitely to win the lottery, spend a little (its always ok to reward yourself) and then to give your remainings to the local hospital...thats a truely nice thing, looks like you have a great head on your shoulders, there aren't many people out there like yourself.

Well like i said, nice rig

www.Cyber-Talk.ca League of Legends and Gaming Community
LukaszR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:51 AM   #23
BSOD

Quote:
well you are a good man. i would give you another rep...but i need to spread it around.
I just built the gaming rig in my sig for about $6,000CAD including the monitor, keyboard, mouse.
But definitely to win the lottery, spend a little (its always ok to reward yourself) and then to give your remainings to the local hospital...thats a truely nice thing, looks like you have a great head on your shoulders, there aren't many people out there like yourself.

Well like i said, nice rig
I need to fix it in my sig and exclude the stuff like case and windows vista so its not so huge
Old 10-03-2008, 10:53 AM   #24
Fully Optimized

Quote:
I need to fix it in my sig and exclude the stuff like case and windows vista so its not so huge
yeah...
i just put the case, and the guts of my rig in my sig. like you're allowed having 5-lines in your sig, so i filled mine up

*btw...what psu would you recommend for me running 2 9800GTX OC's?? right now i have a 680watt...but only one card, but once i get my second 9800, i will need to upgrade my psu...atleast thats what i am assuming.

Old 10-03-2008, 11:04 AM   #25
BSOD

Quote:
yeah...
i just put the case, and the guts of my rig in my sig. like you're allowed having 5-lines in your sig, so i filled mine up

*btw...what psu would you recommend for me running 2 9800GTX OC's?? right now i have a 680watt...but only one card, but once i get my second 9800, i will need to upgrade my psu...atleast thats what i am assuming.
check ur PMs
Old 10-03-2008, 11:06 AM   #26
Fully Optimized

Quote:
check ur PMs
yup just did.
ty...i will definitely be getting that at the same time i get my second vga.

the 9800 GTX OC goes for only $215.00CAD in some places...hopefully by the time i end up getting the card, it'll be even cheaper...and the psu u showed me is great...and not that pricey either. TY