Hello

brooke1

Baseband Member
Well it told me to introduce myself in here, so I guess I will.

(Most copied from my myspace page because I'm lazy).

I have a bachelor's degree in Computer Programming and I am currently working on a 2-year degree in Software Engineering (I will finish in December). I'm 21 years young and I'm a total computer dork. I love penguins and cars. I love web and graphic design, which I've been doing since I was in the 7th grade.

I'm not the average computer dork. :) I'm not quite sure how to describe myself according to my interests, but I've been referred to as a "fashionable dork" many times, so I'll just go with that.

Anyway, happy to be here...feel free to ask any questions since I didn't really give much of an intro. :/

wow, youre into cars and penguins? same here, wow, and o ya, have a nice stay:D penguins and cars.....and by the way, im 14

Hey, everybody have their tastes!

Welcome dude! One of your high knowledge is needed. We're not dorks, but we're not genuis...well, wait til you see me wiht all those MSCA and MSCE stuff :p

Welcome, as you love cars, visit our gallery, some awesome motors there, why not put a pic of yours there, settle in & enjoy CF, the best site of it's kind, over 15,000 members.

Welcome to CF! Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

Please follow all rules, don't multipost ('Edit' button is provided for your convenience), don't spam, try not to hijack threads, and don't forget to ask "stupid questions" because all questions are stupid (which is why you ask them). ;) Oh and most importantly! HAVE FUN! :D We're not all strict geeks who do everything by the book.

Oh, and I hope I'm not being intrusive by asking this. Are you female? I noticed your RAZR and nail polish on your desk when I saw your picture of your workstation. :confused:

Also, if you're female, don't be suprised to get some male attention. Haha, you're probably the 3rd or 4th female member. There is probably more, but most just lurk around. :p

alvino said:
Welcome to CF! Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

Please follow all rules, don't multipost ('Edit' button is provided for your convenience), don't spam, try not to hijack threads, and don't forget to ask "stupid questions" because all questions are stupid (which is why you ask them). ;) Oh and most importantly! HAVE FUN! :D We're not all strict geeks who do everything by the book.

Oh, and I hope I'm not being intrusive by asking this. Are you female? I noticed your RAZR and nail polish on your desk when I saw your picture of your workstation. :confused:

Also, if you're female, don't be suprised to get some male attention. Haha, you're probably the 3rd or 4th female member. There is probably more, but most just lurk around. :p
Haha, yes I'm female. I hope that's not a bad thing around here.

Back
Top Bottom