Hello!

The Sheep

In Runtime
I've been lurking for a few days, and it seems it is usual to introduce yourself, so here I am.

I'm 41, and live in rainy Cumbria, in England. I know a bit about computers, but the more I learn, the more I want to know, so I'll probably have a few dumb questions!

I actually had a problem with my name, which should be longer. Is there a limit on the number of letters you can use? (I wanted 16, including a space)

Anyway, hello! :)

Hey nice to see another new comer, I came just two days ago but never introduced my self. The reason why is cause I'm use to them big forums that I still belong to where no cares unless there at work/school bored and they will throw some BS at ya. :lol Anyways welcome to the forum, I already have found it very helpful and I hope you do to.

Nice to have you aboard, have fun posting =)

Welcome-12-june.gif

The Sheep said:
I've been lurking for a few days, and it seems it is usual to introduce yourself, so here I am.

I'm 41, and live in rainy Cumbria, in England. I know a bit about computers, but the more I learn, the more I want to know, so I'll probably have a few dumb questions!

I actually had a problem with my name, which should be longer. Is there a limit on the number of letters you can use? (I wanted 16, including a space)

Anyway, hello! :)
Hello, & welcome, good, we need more Brits, I live down south on the Isle of Wight where we get a little more sun, pop down to dry out, on the island, we missed most of the recent bad weather the southern mainland had, no floods, but quite windy, the edge of the 100mph winds in the States, we're told, oh, no, no restrictions on the length of your username, as far as I know,but if you want to change, wait, say, a couple of weeks, then ask David Lindon, head of the site, he's the only one who can do a name change, he's a nice guy, very approachable.

Enjoy the best site on the web, [see my sig] I didn't have a computer until I was about 68, don't ask my age now, I'm called a silver surfer by some, siver hair, yes, but not much of it!, lol.

Back
Top Bottom