Hello

Well, I knew this subject would make a prob. here at CF. I don't see why David just does'nt let people use their own....There are enough people on this site to keep it clean....from affensive one's.

There are Two way's to sovle a problem that would balance both sides of the coin....

1) Just Let people use their own custom, if it's not suitable for this Forum....it can easly be erased.

2) Have a very large selection of AV's to choose from, otherwise 4 to 5 people w/the same avitar ...get's confusing....See my point ?

ah very good point mr mixx, i like that idea, because i would love to have my own avatar.
however i doubt the mods would like the new responsibility of having to remove offensive avatars.
some people would undoubtedly be stubborn and unwilling to give up their avatars, which could cause problems

Welcome Jordie! Hope you have fun.

As for Avatars... I'm starting to think the best idea is just to give people with more than 100 Posts Custom Avatars and be done with it. That way people with less can't moan and people with more can't moan - and we won't have these huge 100 by 100 Avatars, because the custom loader stops anything over 65 by 65.

Hello welcome to Computer Forums the happiest place on earth. :D :D :D, hmmm thats kinda scary

Lord Kalthon said:
As for Avatars... I'm starting to think the best idea is just to give people with more than 100 Posts Custom Avatars and be done with it. That way people with less can't moan and people with more can't moan - and we won't have these huge 100 by 100 Avatars, because the custom loader stops anything over 65 by 65.

Dude, I am very pleased to hear you say that...I under stand completely that they can be sized wrong, But I feel there should be a sticky saying"Avitar's MUST be oppropriate size or they will not be used"

And like I said before...lol...There are enough of us here to report or Remind people of the enforced privledge. :p

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol; How Diplomatic am I :p

And I have been trying for Custom Avatars for... well... longer than I care to remmember.

Yes, you are sir Lord k...

Thanx , for taking the time and the consideration of being our embassador to the Forum...

With Matt, backing you up... :p

Back
Top Bottom