Hello

Kalia

Solid State Member
Hey guys!

I'm new, just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Karen. I live in North Carolina and I'm seventeen years old. I do most of the computer repair at my high school. Thought maybe I could futher my education on computer software by reading up on forums and other informative documents. Anyway, just wanted to say hello. :D

~Karen

Welcome!
wave.gif

Hey guys! I'm a neophyte here too :). nice to meet ya both Jared n Karen.
Hey Karen, nice to know that you are taught how to do hardware in highschool. Here in Phil. they'd teach us mostly usin softwares and doing DOS :)

Cjpixel said:
Hey Karen, nice to know that you are taught how to do hardware in highschool. Here in Phil. they'd teach us mostly usin softwares and doing DOS :)
Welcome too!

Cjpixel said:

I wasn't every taught by the school, I just get bored at home and teach myself, or interested in something so I decide to learn about it. But, from the people who've taken the class, I think if you are interested enough to learn about it yourself, you end up learning more than those who have to endure the class. I've had one computer class in my life and that was keyboarding in sixth grade, lol, I just got interested in computers a few years ago and taught myself how to fix problems with them. :)

Hey Karen, hey Jared, hey Cjpixel! Nice to see some new blood on the Forum!
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif

Yeah, I know what you mean by Hardware stuff at school! Its crazy! I haven't seen a course around for A-Levels which is based entirely aorund hardware and not Software; its really something you have to teach yourself at the moment - at least in the UK. You've gone to college then? What are you doing there?

Not in college yet, 12th grade, going to college pretty soon, probably gonna major in computer engneering. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom