Helicopter crash

oh....really sad people????????????
its not sad that we killed everyday in Palestine...
its not sad thousends of people killed in iraq....
its not sad thousends of homeless people in USA...
its not sad what happened in Lebanon......

thats is the sad thing,ok? :mad:

Omar Shamali said:
oh....really sad people????????????
its not sad that we killed everyday in Palestine...
its not sad thousends of people killed in iraq....
its not sad thousends of homeless people in USA...
its not sad what happened in Lebanon......

thats is the sad thing,ok? :mad:

no, the sad thing is that hundreds of people die daily (just guessing the amount, but has to be something like that) because they don't have enough food or clean water. Not saying the situation in middle east isn't bad, but the wars going on are there because men are stupid, the people starving in africa is because people don't care. And more people die because of starvation etc than die because of wars, and they can't do anything about it.

But.. well kinda got offtopic again. :D

The pilot of that A10 was identified today as a Colonel in the Idaho National Guard

mammikoura said:
well it does work everywhere, but I get what you are saying. You can't rush democracy into another country. They have to adopt it themselves and be ready for it. Sure they could use the help of other countries, but the key is that they really want it.

Exactly! If the people you're going to impose it on aren't ready for it, and have been living differently for years, you can't expect them to just throw their arms up and take up American democracy.

Its crap whenever an RAF aircraft crash's :( Our family always tends to know the pilots. Was this a US or britsh one?

99nasha said:
Its crap whenever an RAF aircraft crash's :( Our family always tends to know the pilots. Was this a US or britsh one?
I started this thread Nasha, see post 1, haven't you been reading the posts?, an A10 Tankbuster killed a British soldier in an allied forces convoy, the commander of the convoy, a British Captain was also killed. :(

99nasha said:
Ahhh your talking about that. You seen the video?
No, I don't need it, it's been shown on British TV over & over again, where has your head been mate, you alright??

Very true, excellent point! I agree 100%, we have captured and taken care of people who have hurt their own country and many people are thankful the US has stepped in.

Yea, well thats what Americans like to believe including myself. However did you ever wonder maybe what they are going though right now, made saddam look like an angel.

Iran is being more blunt in their efforts to supply arms to mitlias in Iraq (can't say we were much different with Iraq aganist Iran.

Either way that'll slow down a bit, read a article air force is going start patrolling the border, anything that looks bad gets blown up.

Nik00117 said:
Either way that'll slow down a bit, read a article air force is going start patrolling the border, anything that looks bad gets blown up.

like the military isn't trying to control the border right now. And I doubt that they will bomb everything that looks bad, since that would end up in lots of civilians being killed.

Back
Top Bottom