Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-15-2008, 06:08 PM   #21
Golden Master
 
Rubber314Chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,574
Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: Heard something new to me about the whole Man On the Moon Conspiracy...

The empire state building was hit by a b-29 and is still standing. Weighted a little less, but it had the same wingspan, and gas then was as flammable as it is now.

And the empire state building isn't designed to take that, unlike the world trade centers.

edit- I think the US knew about pearl harbor because they were passing acts that basically said were are gonna go to war soon, so Japan decided to act on that.
__________________

__________________
AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+, 2 GB ram, 2 TB HDD, Ubuntu+SAMBA ♫ Lenovo T410, i5@ 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 7
Rubber314Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 07:28 PM   #22
Golden Master
 
mammikoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,459
Send a message via MSN to mammikoura
Default Re: Heard something new to me about the whole Man On the Moon Conspiracy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
Are you saying in that last line there, that Pearl Harbor was staged by the USA as well? I can see the Lusitania being staged, but not Pearl Harbor...
a lot of people are saying that the US government knew that there was going to be an attack on pearl harbor and they didn't do anything because they knew it would give them a good reason to go to war.

And well.. it does sound believable. How the hell did the japanese manage to sneak a fleet of about warships into attack range without the US noticing it? Yeah no UAV's, spy satellites etc back then but you would think that they had some kind of surveillance.
__________________

__________________
0_o
mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 07:43 PM   #23
Golden Master
 
Tommy Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 8,463
Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy
Default Re: Heard something new to me about the whole Man On the Moon Conspiracy...

There is a LOT, I mean a LOT about our government that the american people don't know, and we will never know. We'll never know if the government actually knew about or staged 9/11 or the moon landing, or pearl harbor or anything. The only thing we know for sure is the fact that we will never know the truth. All you have are people speculating and making "educated" guesses about what could have happened.
__________________
When all else fails...Ham Radio!

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 05:14 PM   #24
Daemon Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 878
Default Re: Heard something new to me about the whole Man On the Moon Conspiracy...

On May 7th 1915, The Lusitania was deliberately sent into German controlled waters and as expected, German U-Boats torpedoed the ship, exploding stored ammunition and sinking the Lusitania in 18 minutes, killing roughly 1200 people. The USA joined World War 1 and 323 000 soldiers were killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
Are you saying in that last line there, that Pearl Harbor was staged by the USA as well? I can see the Lusitania being staged, but not Pearl Harbor...
Not exactly staged but provoked. By intentionally halting all imports of American petroleum, freezing all the Japanese assets in the US, public loans were made to Nationalist China and supplied military aid to the British, who were both enemies of the Japanese in the war. As allowed on December 7th 1941, Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, killing 2400 soldiers. The USA joined World War 2 and roughly 418 000 Americans lost their lives.

In 1964, 2 alleged attacks took place on August 2nd and then the 4th involving North Vietnamese naval forces attacking 2 American Destroyer ships in the Gulf of Tonkin Lai. The truth is this was a completely staged event and did not happen. There was no solid evidence and some referred to it as a 'mistake' but other former officers eventually came forward, admitting it was a deceitful conspiracy. America soon joined the Vietnam war and 58 000 American soldiers died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
I am starting to see what you are saying about 9/11... Makes me extremely angry, not at you, at the gov. My birth Father died in 9/11...
Sorry to hear that, I don't mean any disrespect, I just think people have the right to know the truth. Although it's not a positive feeling to learn of things like this and there isn't much we can do about it. The USA really just needs to replace George Bush & Dick Cheney ASAP.
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 06:36 PM   #25
Golden Master
 
superman22x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,903
Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x
Default Re: Heard something new to me about the whole Man On the Moon Conspiracy...

I see what you are saying, makes sense too me now...

And its interesting. People give me wierd looks when I talk about it with anyone at school, lol. But whatever, I think I see a lot of truth in what you say.
My friend said there was a show on the history channel or something about the 9/11 conspiracys. They answered some of what you said up there. They said there was no way they got bombs in there, as it would take years to wire up enough to blow the towers. And the reason the windows on the bottom all blew out, was because of all the presssure on the top cause them to blow out, but that doesnt seem quite possible...

My one question is with the whole plane thing. Where there were no holes for the jet engines and everything. So what are they saying? That no plane actually hit?
__________________
“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.” - Dr. Suess
superman22x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 11:08 PM   #26
Golden Master
 
mammikoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,459
Send a message via MSN to mammikoura
Default Re: Heard something new to me about the whole Man On the Moon Conspiracy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
They answered some of what you said up there. They said there was no way they got bombs in there, as it would take years to wire up enough to blow the towers.
so it takes years to wire enough EXPLOSIVES to bring down a tower, yet the tower was brought down in a few hours by burning fuel.... must be one hell of a tower.
__________________
0_o
mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 01:01 AM   #27
Omnipotent One
 
Atomic Rooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 11,161
Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster
Default Re: Heard something new to me about the whole Man On the Moon Conspiracy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by borat_sagdiyev View Post
umm they're not fighting to make our world safe...they're fighting to steal the oil from iraq...and by the way, 9/11 was staged by the US government, and dont get me fuckin started on the "why would the government hurt their own people with planes", because the answer is always "why wouldnt they"
Funniest post of the year!
Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 02:13 AM   #28
Fully Optimized
 
Bobert93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,449
Default Re: Heard something new to me about the whole Man On the Moon Conspiracy...

Haha
__________________
(ASUS P5E X38)__(Q6600@3.4Ghz)__(Innod3D 8800GTS 512Mb 800/1920)__(4Gb corsair XMS2 800Mhz)__(Antec 900)__(Vista 64Bit)_(Zalman 9700)
{3DMark06 15211}
Bobert93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 10:08 AM   #29
Fully Optimized
 
ace777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,110
Default Re: Heard something new to me about the whole Man On the Moon Conspiracy...

ive heard of a magnetic field around the earth that we used about a 6 mile long wire to draw power drom it and it broke but i can't find taht article anywhere on the web. bt i found this a litte off topic but still awesome. http://www.impactlab.com/2008/03/22/...g-range-wi-fi/
__________________
2.4 Ghz celeron, 1.25 PNY pc 2700 RAM,PNY VERTIGO 5200 FX , 40 GB HDD
900Mhz 256 RAM , MX 4000, 30 GB HDD
1.9Ghz dual core AMD Athlon 2 GB 384 VRAM 320 Gb HD
2.3 tricore phenom,2 GB RAM , EVGA 9600 GSO,250 GB SSD
2.6 X4 620, 4GB RAM, 9600 GSO, 500 GB HDD/I'm part of The Project
ace777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 01:35 AM   #30
Omnipotent One
 
Atomic Rooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 11,161
Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster
Default Re: Heard something new to me about the whole Man On the Moon Conspiracy...

The conspiracy theorists in this thread crack me up.

Thanks for the entertaining posts.
__________________

Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0