heard of alert pay?

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
have any of you guys heard of alert pay? someone wants to buy a necklace that im selling and they say they want to ship it to them and they'll pay me via alert pay. if anyone knows about this please tell me because i dont feel like getting scammed outta a $1000 bux. (www.alertpay.com)

have any of you guys heard of alert pay? someone wants to buy a necklace that im selling and they say they want to SHIP it to them and they'll pay me via alert pay. if anyone knows about this please tell me because i dont feel like getting scammed outta a $1000 bux. (www.alertpay.com)

Lol, I took the liberty of fixing your post for you. No big deal, everyone hits the wrong key every now and then.

Well, it was on CNN. I guess if it was on CNN, it was legit. This isn't always true, but it really does look like a respectable site.

it looks legit, but may I ask why they wouldn't go with the most trusted name, paypal?

and the things at the bottom (veri-signed) aren't faked.

dude. DO NOT SEND IT TO HIM BEFORE HE PAYS YOU. PERIOD.

by the way, you are probably being a victim of that nigerian scam thingy

wtf is that nigerian scam thing, this guys said hes from ibadan, oyo Nigeria! so i shouldent do it or what?

wtf is that nigerian scam thing, this guys said hes from ibadan, oyo Nigeria! so i shouldent do it or what?

NO NO NO NO NO!!!! anything from nigeria is a scam, i always tell them to f*** off in my pleasant emails replying back to their scam :) then i ramble on about how they have no life, and should stop mooching off of other people, it makes for a good laugh

Back
Top Bottom