Health and muscle

not exactly true. using weights as tools to force muscles to becoming stronger does not limit endurance at all. who says that weights are just for lifting? you can carry weights (wrist weights) throughout the day without feeling anything but a slightl heavier arm that is being less and less heavy as time goes on.

Those are great, but they often feel akward. I have a decent pair and they slid all over the place. If I were to kick with them on, they might slid off and hit someone in the head. >.<

If I could find those kind of weights somewhere I would love to wear them all the time. I just like comfort better than . . . .non-comfort

I'm not a fan of pyramiding. I stretch properly, do a quick warm up, then the the good old 5x5.
Like I said, all a matter of preference, lol. I got this technique from Arnold's book. Thought it was good since he is the best body builder in the world, lol.
Do you take any supplements?

stuff with lots of protein and push ups will work out a bit of ure muscles but not all. u need to possibly get protein powder like 100% whey and take that to help u gain muscle and milk is good but try to go with the low fat kind.

Like I said, all a matter of preference, lol. I got this technique from Arnold's book. Thought it was good since he is the best body builder in the world, lol.
Do you take any supplements?
I would if I could afford them! All my money at the moment just goes towards equipment as I don't have access to a gym. I'm still saving for a squat rack as I currently have to clean the BB off the floor.

I do eat loads though. My mum always gets mad because within two days of her bringing back a load of shopping, I've cleaned everything out including the twelve pack of yoghurts, half a dozen tins of tuna and a gallon of milk that she bought just the day before :p

stuff with lots of protein and push ups will work out a bit of ure muscles but not all. u need to possibly get protein powder like 100% whey and take that to help u gain muscle and milk is good but try to go with the low fat kind.

Yes I drink whole milk the blue lid as which is fine aslong as its calcium.

I am goner be strong in 3months time I hope lol

Hmm... I just find eating un-natural amounts of food to get un-naturally large muscles... Un-natural?

I'm going to the GYM soon with my friend.

I'm not looking to be a big bulky guy as it poors ma stamina down the drain and I have the ability to run fast and punch and kick, not that I'm doing it for that.

I think that cheese is a better source of calcium than milk

I would if I could afford them! All my money at the moment just goes towards equipment as I don't have access to a gym. I'm still saving for a squat rack as I currently have to clean the BB off the floor.

I do eat loads though. My mum always gets mad because within two days of her bringing back a load of shopping, I've cleaned everything out including the twelve pack of yoghurts, half a dozen tins of tuna and a gallon of milk that she bought just the day before :p
Oh, I bought a thing of whey protien for $13. Decent amount in there, but I dont like the taste a whole lot... I also bought glutamine powder, that's what seems to help more. Helps recover the muscles faster, and that was only $10. But it's also in spinich, so tell your mom to buy some spinach and cook it. I really like spinach anyway, lol. I mean, look at Popeye, all he eats is spinach...

I like whey, I just don't like spending money on it... And I'd eat spinach, but Popeye's forearms are way out of proportion to the rest of his body, and I don't want to look like that :D

Back
Top Bottom