Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 04:52 AM   #11
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Steff
Default Re: He says he's God...

LOL!!! oh my god...he thinks he is god??

Old 02-20-2007, 05:10 AM   #12
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
Im with ya there mate, im in a similar situation. Both my parents died at a young age, I dont believe there is a god, and i find it hard to understand why so many people believe in something they havent seen. Thats just my opinion, no offence intended to anyone.
I'm sorry to hear about your parents Mick, poor you, how old were you when you lost them, I'm guessing it was a car accident, the pain never goes away, I have thought of her every day for the last ten years.

Old 02-20-2007, 05:21 AM   #13
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Lac3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
Gotta love the megalomaniacs in our world today. Another reason why I'm athiest. Nothing against God, but his fan club is just too cooky.
lol that's ironic, an athiest calling Christians cocky?

To say God absolutely doesn't exist is just as bad as Christians saying he absolutely does. There is no way God can ever be proven to exist, or to not exist.

I'm agnostic, the evidence for and against the existence of God is inconclusive, unknowable, so I don't debate it.
ATI Radeon HD4890 with VoltageTweak
OCZ Stealth XStream 600w PSU
Old 02-20-2007, 05:30 AM   #14
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
I'm sorry to hear about your parents Mick, poor you, how old were you when you lost them, I'm guessing it was a car accident, the pain never goes away, I have thought of her every day for the last ten years.
No mate they both died of natural causes. Heart attack and emphysema. I was 14 when my dad died and my mam died when i was in my 20s.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:34 AM   #15
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

This man is brilliant you guys don't see his brilliance do you?

See hes smart, he knows what poeple need is religion and poeple will throw themsevles, and their money at him if calls himself Jesus.

Maybe one day i'll do what he did, and scam thousands of poeple (legally) and become a cult leader who rides in BMWs and Lexus since thats the only true way to worship god.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:04 AM   #16
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
No mate they both died of natural causes. Heart attack and emphysema. I was 14 when my dad died and my mam died when i was in my 20s.
Oh my, how awful, it must have shattered you at that age, I'll say no more on the subject, it must be painful to have it brought up, you're a good guy.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:15 AM   #17
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lac3y
To say God absolutely doesn't exist is just as bad as Christians saying he absolutely does. There is no way God can ever be proven to exist, or to not exist.
I know in my heart that god doesn't exist, no way a god would have let my wife die in agony, she used to cry out for more morphine to take the excruciating pain away, I insisted that something was done, & they fitted a pump into a vein, that metered out doses of the drug, that kept her semi-concious until she died three days later.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:20 AM   #18
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Steff

I'm sorry Brookfield
Old 02-20-2007, 06:24 AM   #19
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Lac3y

Quote:
I know in my heart that god doesn't exist, no way a god would have let my wife die in agony, she used to cry out for more morphine to take the excruciating pain away, I insisted that something was done, & they fitted a pump into a vein, that metered out doses of the drug, that kept her semi-concious until she died three days later.
I am very sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine the pain you felt, and are still feeling. I myself do not believe in God, but I do not preach to others I have proof of his non-existance, because they're isn't any.
ATI Radeon HD4890 with VoltageTweak
OCZ Stealth XStream 600w PSU
Old 02-20-2007, 07:01 AM   #20
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz

Quote:
Sorry to hear that, my gran, and my stepdad both died from cancer, its not nice seeing them that way.

Closed Thread