He killed four, punishment?, a two year ban!

And he said he was only doing 40mph - now who would honestly belive that?!

You're soooooo right, 40mph wouldn't hurl ANY car 140 feet through the air!!, so you can say two things here that are definite; [1] he's lying, no shadow of a doubt, & [2] the police didn't know their a*rses from their elbows, anyone knows that he must have been travelling at a much higher speed than 40!!!

I don't know, I've worked quite a few wrecks as a Firefighter and you'd be surprised how damage can be done at 40mph, I have seen cars standing vertical against trees from running into them when drivers run off the road at 40mph.

At 40mph
-your reaction speed is 88 feet.
-braking distance is 101 feet
-stopping distance is 189 feet

However I do really doubt that he was doing the speed limit and I imagine he was probably going faster than he needed to. But no matter how you look at the situation it's tragic and 4 young girls lost their lives, but since none of us were actually there I don't think we should judge him, We won't know all the details. The only two people who know the whole truth about what really happened is him and The Lord.

I mean I honestly don't think a kid decides to run his car off the road and kill his friends. Besides no matter what that young man is going to have to wake up every morning for the rest of his days and live with the fact that because of his driving 4 innocent people are dead. I know that would weigh on me something fierce.

A young male driver in England with four girl passengers went out of control on a country road, flipped & ended up 140 feet away in a field, all four passengers were killed, he was cleared of dangerous driving, getting only a two year ban, source; BBC & ITN news.
The parents of the four girls can't get anything done as he wasn't sent to prison & a leading lawyer confirmed that was correct, there is no redress, a father of one of the girls worked it out that his daughter's life was worth only £600, working that out by the number of points that the youth would have had put on his driving licence, I can't see how he worked that out, but still.

if he was cleared of reckless driving then why should you expect more punishment. the courts obviously established that it was an accident, its not like he purposely lost control of the car. also, if the women had licenses, then they should have known not to have 4 people in the back, its not like he forced them all in the back

if he was cleared of reckless driving then why should you expect more punishment. the courts obviously established that it was an accident, its not like he purposely lost control of the car. also, if the women had licenses, then they should have known not to have 4 people in the back, its not like he forced them all in the back
You have your opinion I have mine, "friend".

You have your opinion I have mine, "friend".

what you act like say friend like you dont mean it will hurt me:confused:

besides, you cant hide the fact that he didnt mean to, how would you like it if you were driving some friends who decided to all sit in the back toghther, then you accidently lost control of the car, killing them, so you got thrown in prision for 5 years.

what you act like say friend like you dont mean it will hurt me:confused:
You well know why I was sarcastic, anyway, "hurt you", now who's telling fibs?, do you think I didn't notice your abrupt change in attitude towards me immediately I became a Guru, if you like I'll look through your past postings & seek out where you were on my side, you can check 'em yourself too.

You well know why I was sarcastic, anyway, "hurt you", now who's telling fibs?, do you think I didn't notice your abrupt change in attitude towards me immediately I became a Guru, if you like I'll look through your past postings & seek out where you were on my side, you can check 'em yourself too.
my attitude towards others never change, just the attitude towards myself. ;)

Back
Top Bottom