Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-06-2008, 07:28 PM   #101
Fully Optimized
 
DefCon_!1!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,733
Send a message via AIM to DefCon_!1! Send a message via MSN to DefCon_!1!
Default Re: He Did IT!!!!!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e62...from-ucbcomedy

just a funny little tid bit
__________________

__________________
Gigabyte Z68X-UD4
i5 2500k 4.5ghz with H100 Cooling
2x 560ti @ 950mhz
DefCon_!1! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:34 PM   #102
Golden Master
 
Rubber314Chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,574
Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: He Did IT!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01001010 View Post
Let me guess, you watch Fox News?

Give them a goddamn break here. History was made on election day regardless of what you try to come up with.

Talk about being politically correct.
no, I watched CNN.

I'm just saying he is about is black as any of them. I personally don't think you can call anyone a specific race unless that is the majority of their heritage. I believe Obama is only 1/8 black If I remember correctly (maybe I"m wrong) but I personally don't think he is black.
__________________

__________________
AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+, 2 GB ram, 2 TB HDD, Ubuntu+SAMBA ♫ Lenovo T410, i5@ 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 7
Rubber314Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:35 PM   #103
Golden Master
 
MikeReiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,053
Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner
Default Re: He Did IT!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer Head View Post
I don't care about the Muslim part, but why hide it? He's just trying to appeal to as many people as possible, but he keeps stepping on so many toes. But there's still the fact that he won't accept the American flag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer Head View Post
I personally would like to know why we have a MUSLIM claiming to be a Christian who shows no reverence for the American flag, will not recite the Pledge of Allegiance. I would like to know what's so appealing about him. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing, simple as that.
Looks like you care. If you don't, then don't bring it up.

Also, if your one of those ignorant fools who thinks the religion of the parent means the child is ALWAYS going to use the same religion (if any), then you are sorely mistaken.

Also, his dad was an atheist.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:37 PM   #104
Golden Master
 
01001010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,888
Default Re: He Did IT!!!!!

Quote:
I remember correctly (maybe I"m wrong) but I personally don't think he is black.
Really?
__________________
Stop the genocide now.
↳ www.savedarfur.org

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:37 PM   #105
Solid State Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7
Default Re: He Did IT!!!!!

I'm glad for Obama.I didn't vote because i don't feel I'm mature enough, even though i'm 19 i still don't know enough about politics, I'd be voting blindly. My mom diddn't understand when i told her why i wasn't voting lol maybe you guys will understand
danielpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:42 PM   #106
Omnipotent One
 
Atomic Rooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 11,161
Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster
Default Re: He Did IT!!!!!

You made a good choice in not voting danielpm. It's best to know about the issues and candidates so you can make an informed decision. My 18 year old son did the same as you. Next time though, he will look to paying more attention to the issues and candidates.
Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:37 PM   #107
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,091
Default Re: He Did IT!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer Head View Post
EXACTLY!!!! And Obama wants to increase spending by another trillion dollars? How is that helping to repay debt?
I don't know why he's spending that moneyh on (Must have a freaking big credit card), but as far for debt repay, think about it. You guys are probably a bilion. 1 buck for a billion bucks at the end of the pay roll. Assume it's 2 bucks a month. 2x12=24 billion bucks. But, they want it more efficient...so it'll probably be around $25-$12500 per pay check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer Head View Post
OK, that point I understand (Obama fanboys)
I'm supressing Mac fanboys, but now, you're trying it over politics? Give me a break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01001010 View Post
Then why is everyone here taking a piss over the election results?
I guess because everyone did. Coffee and sugar doesn't help on election results

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01001010 View Post
What does religion have to do with it? What makes being a Muslim so bad, and being a Christian so good?

You're bringing a subject that has nothing to do with his policies. Just another way to stir up controversy over something that shouldn't be news in the first place.
Religion was never a problem and never will.


Honestly guys, give him a chance. Okay, 4 fraking years is a lot, but if he's got great intentions, that'll help a lot of people, and it's a universal help, since your crisis is affecting us, Canadians and probably Europe. If they were to elect a fashist (sp?) president, then yeah, I'd ask if you guys were on crack, but that wasn't the case. McKain, well...he's...meh, I don't trust the dude. Luther King would have been happy to see that...a first Black president.
lhuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #108
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: He Did IT!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer Head View Post
I don't care about the Muslim part, but why hide it? He's just trying to appeal to as many people as possible, but he keeps stepping on so many toes. But there's still the fact that he won't accept the American flag.
Show me where he tried to hide it , he didnt bring it up in his election campaign if thats what you mean but could that also be because he had more important things to focus on to let the whole countr know that he was a muslin ,
i mean if you say that why not say that sarach palin tried to hide the fact that she has a teenage daughter who is pregnant
__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:08 PM   #109
Golden Master
 
Rubber314Chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,574
Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: He Did IT!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01001010 View Post
Really?
yes. He may look it, but if you aren't 50% (or a whatever is most if there is nothing about 50% in your blood) of something then you aren't that.

I'm 70% German, 20% Irish, and 10% English. Does that mean that when people ask who is Irish I raise my hand? Nope, only when they ask for people who are German.
__________________

__________________
AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+, 2 GB ram, 2 TB HDD, Ubuntu+SAMBA ♫ Lenovo T410, i5@ 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 7
Rubber314Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0