HDMI for XBOX 360 Premium

Yeh thats not bad.
Apparently, a few in stores have already been reported, and are easily tellable from standard models, because they have a HDMI logo on the box.

I haven't got a HDTV yet, so I'm not botherered that I haven't got HDMI, and even then, the component cables are surely more than enough for Hi Def?

Nice for people who are going to buy into the system now though, but personally, for people wanting to buy the console now, I'd tell them to wait a bit longer, to bring out the newer 65nm cores.

At least Microsoft aren't doing what Sony are doing, and offering less for more.

"Why... people don't need the Emotion engine anymore. Software emulation is the route to all our fortunes" and just offer 80GB instead, for the same price.

Personally, if I came from America (The UK consoles never had the Emotion Engine), I wouldn't be happy.

Yup. I just need the "Falcon" refresh with that HDMI and I'm all set. I don't need a 120GB hard drive since I won't be downloading from Marketplace, maybe just demos and Live Arcade games, but no movies or shows for me.

what about ppl that dont have a HD TV ? they cant but the new xbox360 ??

dont worry i think i just see there old connection above the HDMI i got ocnfused i seem to remember it bigger than that on mine :confused:

They can still use the Xbox 360. The original AV connection is still there, so Component and Composite still work.

HDMI is just used with all the latest HDTVs since it offers better quality than analog.

Back
Top Bottom