Having some fun with my car.(illegal hehe)

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Well saturday night there is always a illegal drag spot on Rosarito about 15 min from my house, it brings a lot of people and some nice cars. There is a lot of crowd as you can see on the videos. Raced my auto tC on how would it stack to all the hondas there hehe.

First race was against my buddy on his 01 Neon R/T, my buddy that was shooting the video thought that my car was slow but as you can tell it kinda suprised him(in spanish) left my friend about 1 1/2 cars

The second and last was a like a 89-90 Civic hatch( they weight nothing lol), an 07 Accord 4dr V6 with V-TEC, and my car. From the start I thought the old civic would beat us, but I was interested how that accord ran that thing has 244HP and my car 160. To my suprise I didnt look so bad left him by a little at the start(that was suprising I thought those thing would rape me) but just in the end he passed me.

I didnt look so bad considering I have a 4 cilinder auto, it defended himself and im not the fastest in there hehe but I had some fun...... Until the cops came it was crazy everyone ran into their cars like FnF there were like 15 cops blocking off the road and just when I was parking my car they came. My took my car because I kinda didnt know what to do there were a lot hehe. Finally we go but there is one way separated by a divider and the next U turn was blocked ahead by cops you can see all of the other cars going reverse in the wrong way, so my buddy turned of the lights and turned into the wrong way because ahead of us was a lot of cops.

So we parked and both ways were closed off by cops. As soon as we turned the car and lights by some old truck to other cars parked next to us. The cops came surrounded us, and they took out all of the people on the two cars next to us I have my windows tinted with limo tint so we didnt move for 40 min while tow trucks came and took the other cars next to us ught I was lucky! The cops arround me didnt even suspect my car you cant see nothing inside they thought it was just parked there. After the cops towed the other two cars some guys at their houses told us to get our cars in so we wouldnt have any problems well I waited till 12 at night and they we got off passed the cops no problem there were still arresting some dudes, It was a crazy night I am really lucky my car didnt get towed hehe.

You are lucky as hell, man. Be very careful. That's why I take mine to the track and do it legally, not only do you not get busted, but you also get proof of winning in front of the other racers and spectators if you do. :D

You also know being present at a street race is considered guilt by association also?
I saw a thread on FocusFanatics about a HUGE bust in NC, tons of super fast cars impounded, that pretty much made it so I don't get into that kind of stuff.

(At least you had some fun, though :)
I bet I could almost keep up with your car with $700 in my engine.)

Its because I left him so bad the second one I was pushing it to the very end. Yeah I was very lucky cops didnt even inspect my car if there was somebody there very it looks clean not like a racer, I think because the other one was orange, and the other hatch was very lowered they took their cars that sucks if they would have taken mine they would have stole stuff from my car the inpounds on Mex. suck I was very lucky. Yeah I know being there is illegal :D thats was everybody runs I should have recored it to lol.

D-Lew said:
You are lucky as hell, man. Be very careful. That's why I take mine to the track and do it legally, not only do you not get busted, but you also get proof of winning in front of the other racers and spectators if you do. :D

You also know being present at a street race is considered guilt by association also?
I saw a thread on FocusFanatics about a HUGE bust in NC, tons of super fast cars impounded, that pretty much made it so I don't get into that kind of stuff.

(At least you had some fun, though :)
I bet I could almost keep up with your car with $700 in my engine.)

Most of the times that I went they didnt do a pretty big mess blocking off everything, other times like 5 cops come and everyone scrambles and get away hehe, or sometimes a cop just parks his car were the drags take place and everyone just chills until he goes or if he doesnt we everyone leaves hehe. We would have a pretty close race. :D

Yeah, 170hp and a little over 3000 lbs, right?
VS 136hp @ crank and 2550 lbs. I don't know if your 170 is to the wheels or not. It would be fun.

My car actually slowed down .3 seconds after those mods when I checked at the track yesterday! :eek:

I think it's because I had 4 more gallons in the tank than last time and also my new 17's.

Yeah well I find that unacceptable and have reported that to your local police department!

Haha bet that got you!

There was a thing here called the Cruise, they met every thursday jusrt to show off their cars. Me and a load of my mates used to go and watch but it wasn't half rough, there were always police chases, I will try and dig up some old videos of it..

That looks fun though!

This summer will be fun for me with my 2.3L auto I4 @ 130 hp. There is a 2mile strip like 10 minutes from my house.

Thats where everyone goes and the cops are literally never there.

Back
Top Bottom