Haven't you figured it out yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

per

BSOD
You kids seem to worship this idiot named Lord kalthorn because he has posted 12000 times. Take a look at the forum. You will see his name on almost every post with nothing but self gratifying bullshit in his post. He has not ever helped anyone that I have seen. Just nonsense. Wake up. This forum is being destroyed by people like him.

per said:
You kids seem to worship this idiot named Lord kalthorn because he has posted 12000 times. Take a look at the forum. You will see his name on almost every post with nothing but self gratifying bullshit in his post. He has not ever helped anyone that I have seen. Just nonsense. Wake up. This forum is being destroyed by people like him.
yeah but could there be a nicer way to put it because people who create threads like this that ruin the users and without users the there is no forums

per said:

Ah, how old are you? If you have a problem with another member send a PM to David Lindon instead of becoming an attenion whore pal.

Thanks and grow up a little pal.

Well he has a point.. I mean at one Point I looked at the "last post" side of the page and he was the only one there for the whole page

I mean that there made me walk off because I knew there couldnt have been anything important updated

Its not right to post something like this about someone, no, itll just start a flame war, the right way of handling it should have been to talk to lord or something. Have a mature conversation rather than make yourself look bad

You cannot have a mature conversation with an ego that is totally out of control. If you notice, he has not responded to this post because he has no defense to what I have alleged.

My MSN is there if you would like to converse with me about my support methods? I'm sure we could have a long and meaningful conversation about puppies and kittens and how clouds look like big fluffy sheep....

Quite honestly though, you don't see my name on the Last Post Section of the Forum because I post too much. You see it because I answer as much as I can, and as much as I can, is apparently greater than most people in much less time. I can't help this :D It is how I work. I cannot and will not slow down purely because some people don't approve of my posts... I'm not sure Per would be happy with my Posts until I don't post anyway :D So it is a never ending circle.

The difference is though, that Per has been on for a few days, and helped no one. His pure contribution since he has been back is to insult me. If anybody has read the General Hardware and Software Forum, they will see I have been helping a lot of people....

Get back to me on that Fluffy Sheep thing though Per. I have many interesting theories.

Lord Kalthorn said:
My MSN is there if you would like to converse with me about my support methods? I'm sure we could have a long and meaningful conversation about puppies and kittens and how clouds look like big fluffy sheep....

Quite honestly though, you don't see my name on the Last Post Section of the Forum because I post too much. You see it because I answer as much as I can, and as much as I can, is apparently greater than most people in much less time. I can't help this :D It is how I work. I cannot and will not slow down purely because some people don't approve of my posts... I'm not sure Per would be happy with my Posts until I don't post anyway :D So it is a never ending circle.

The difference is though, that Per has been on for a few days, and helped no one. His pure contribution since he has been back is to insult me. If anybody has read the General Hardware and Software Forum, they will see I have been helping a lot of people....

Get back to me on that Fluffy Sheep thing though Per. I have many interesting theories.

WHOOO

Yep, You are the primary reason for me leaving. You have no contribution nor any self worth other than your self gratification. I do hope someday you and the other fools on this forum wake up to what a farce you are pulling on these 12-15 year old kids. Hopefully they will recognize the crap they are being fed and go somewhere else for real information and help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom