Have you got any piercings?

I have Septum and had nipples Took them out while i was in the military....... The nipples closed but the Septum is still open. The nipples are the worst place to get peirced. Prince albert aint got anything on the nipples. Just ask anyone who has em. Most people set up apointments to get them both leaveing only after getting one hahahaha i passed out with one and got back up and told my friend to do the otherone muhahahaha.

I had my tongue pierced for a long time, but I finally got tired of biting it. I chipped a couple teeth - nothing major, but I figured it's not worth it. I prefer my teeth over a metal bar in my tongue.

I personally don't think that blokes should get piercings! But hey ho, you cRaZy people must like them! Anyone agree?

No piercings here, but I do have a tatoo on my right calf

skull.jpg

Tommy boy that's an awesome tat! When did you get it done?

A lot of guys now ive been see'n are getting there ears pierced and etc so its getting more common, so wiktorek01 you prob should get the top done, but its all up to personal choice and what you feel most comfortable with.

Slayer said:
Yup. 3 piercings - 2 in the top of my right ear, 1 in the top of my left. All of em got infected to buggery as they were done at a muddy and dusty festival, but they've cleared themselves out now.

gg: Good luck with your piercing, just remember that nothing comes above keeping it clean. If it gets infected it'll look nasty (my hair covered mine up while they were infected so I was ok) and chances are you'll probably have to take the piercing out if it gets too bad.

Nice, alot of guys get there top done or there nip's. You should of got it done at a pro tho, infection is pretty serious tho...If you hear about lot of diffrent storys about people having alot of trouble with infections and if you have heard of 'the lump' they are pretty scary, some cases ~
" oh hell no i have to go to the hospital and see Doc' iveseenthatmanytimesbefore.."

Thanks, yeah ive done plenty of reseach about piercing and all and yeah im up for it :p If you know me, im the person..you wouldnt even think i would be the type tho..so its gunna be good to see the reponse to some of the people i no..heh what good fun :D Im so cant wait..

But i heard that if you get an infection that you really shouldnt take the piercing out? Coz it hit the air and when the hole closes over the infection gets stuck in there? And makes it hole lot worse...:S
Did it take a long long time for yours to prob heal?

99nasha said:
Which is the ear you wear it in if your gay?
:rolleyes: NO...thats a VERY old wifes tale...
If thats true then my bro is gay..which his NOT..lol

Back
Top Bottom