Have you got any piercings?

nice car there you n008, it looks like a p.o.s. mac (imagine that). what is that, 500 horses on the pedal, i code 500 lines a minute... beat that n00b

I'm going to consider this spamming if I see it one more time. And I don't have to tell you what's going to happen then...

geek_gal said:
Has any of you guys(girls) got any piercings?

Come on.. and you can't say geeks dont get piercings, coz they do :p

Me is getting a piercing for this chrissy, im soo excited!!!:p
Thats if i dont chicken out.. :\
Im getting my nose pierced! :D

Share you experince if you have and where abouts have you got it?
(keep it CLEAN boys) :p ;)
Don't get it, why report your own post, did you mean to report the creeps giving you grief?

Total ass, anyways yes I have gotten piercings on my left ear. I'm a guy, which must of you will figure out by yourselfs.

Yup. 3 piercings - 2 in the top of my right ear, 1 in the top of my left. All of em got infected to buggery as they were done at a muddy and dusty festival, but they've cleared themselves out now.

gg: Good luck with your piercing, just remember that nothing comes above keeping it clean. If it gets infected it'll look nasty (my hair covered mine up while they were infected so I was ok) and chances are you'll probably have to take the piercing out if it gets too bad.

i was going to get my ear pierced this summer but mehh. My friend got his done about 2 days ago and i'm thinking about gettin mine done now for real. Just can't decided, top or ear of ear lobe?

I currently have no Piercings, but I want to get a eyebrow piercing because I think they look cool :p
Ontop of that, I want to dye my hair white... like white white, yeah I know, I'm a bit weird :p

Chris

Back
Top Bottom